The Venting Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wilby

Follower of Buzzards
Reaction score
Hello again Forum friends,

I decided to create a thread purely for venting about anything shit that has happened to you during the day or anything that has pissed you off outside of the forum in your everyday lives, want people to understand your everyday pains? Why not let it all out.

I guess the idea is to vent your frustrations here so that you do not take out any bad mood you may be experiencing on other forum users :happy: < love this too much.

I guess I may as well start! So something that irritated me today: So I am walking towards University and trying to cross the road to get there, the weather in Plymouth is atrocious! It's bloody freezing and raining and I'm getting soaked to shit. What irritates me? Those bastard drivers sat in their nice warm cars refusing to slow down and let you cross the road! Selfish smegheads. That is all.

RaveWayneBoo

The Artiste
Reaction score
So Im at work doing my usuall things and we get a call that a job needs to be picked up. Well since im the delivery driver I leave to go grab this raidator, I only have a certain amount of time to get there befor they close and what happens? All these little college fuckers keep trying to cross the road when the sign clearly says dont walk. So I just hit the gas and cruised right past em all.

Wilby

Follower of Buzzards
Reaction score
So Im at work doing my usuall things and we get a call that a job needs to be picked up. Well since im the delivery driver I leave to go grab this raidator, I only have a certain amount of time to get there befor they close and what happens? All these little college fuckers keep trying to cross the road when the sign clearly says dont walk. So I just hit the gas and cruised right past em all.

Touché sir, touché.

Reactions: RaveWayneBoo

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
I was all excited about making a nice hot pocket today, but I saw that my microwave wasn't working. So spent 30 minutes warming a hot pocket in the toaster oven. Not a huge problem but I was kind of ticked off.

RaveWayneBoo

The Artiste
Reaction score
I was all excited about making a nice hot pocket today, but I saw that my microwave wasn't working. So spent 30 minutes warming a hot pocket in the toaster oven. Not a huge problem but I was kind of ticked off.
They do taste better tho outta the oven.

RaveWayneBoo

The Artiste
Reaction score
Ok new vent... So I wanted to see if a hot pocket was better from the oven or the same as from the microwave. Problem is I go to put one in each the oven and microwave and only got one damn hot pocket left!

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
Ok new vent... So I wanted to see if a hot pocket was better from the oven or the same as from the microwave. Problem is I go to put one in each the oven and microwave and only got one damn hot pocket left!
Isn't there 2 for a package?

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
This thread is easy venting over sheer stupidity.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I bet you started your day with vitamin C. Know what I started it out with? NOTHING :angry:

Reactions: Rogue and Wilby

Wilby

Follower of Buzzards
Reaction score
It's now the Hot Pocket thread! :)

03c69f8d3e8f29b5d59da4dc7d78849a.jpg

HMMMMMMM hot pockets

Reactions: RaveWayneBoo