The Usos

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I know the WWE doesn't care much for tag teaming these days. But one of the few 'legit' tag teams they have are the Usos. As a team they have a good look and have some quirky yet intriguing dynamics as a team. I think with the Rock's big 'return' for Wrestlemania it could be a great time to turn them heel and have Rocky align himself with them (I mean they are related in some way aren't they?) I know the whole 'being held down' shit can get kind of old but I think if they turn heel and have a Rikishi 2000esque heel turn they could have a very good run as a team for years. And if Rock would turn heel and allign himself with them it could make the Rock/Cena match at Wrestlemania epic, just on the buildup alone.

Thoughts?

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
They're his cousins...

I'd love to see them as champs and have the E focus on bringing in new teams. With TNA refocusing back on the X-Division, it opens up for the WWE being the top tag division in wrestling again if they just fucking follow through with the talent that they have.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I'm not so sure they need The Rock but why the hell isn't Tamina managing them anymore? She was almost like a Shaniqua-esque presence to them keep them in line. I like the Usos alot but they can only do so much when there are little to no other legit tag teams in the WWE right now. Yeah people get sick of the corny brother tag teams or teams with matching attire, but it worked for WWE in the past and it can sure as hell work now. I don't understand. I was watching some Dudley Boyz tribute videos and there was so much attention paid to tag teams in the early/mid 2000s. You have legit squads like NAO, APA, Hardyz, E&C, T&A, X-Factor, Power Trip, Gunn Show >_> Some of the gimmicks were corny and cheesy but they were fun and they put on entertaining matches. I'm surprised with WWE in PG that Vince can't bring back the wackyness and the cheesiness back in the tag team division.

...god...

Reaction score
Rofl, are you high? You think people are gonna cheer Cena over The Rock? Let alone anyone over The Rock. Do I have to remind of you Wrestlemania 27.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Yeah people get sick of the corny brother tag teams or teams with matching attire, but it worked for WWE in the past and it can sure as hell work now. I don't understand. I was watching some Dudley Boyz tribute videos and there was so much attention paid to tag teams in the early/mid 2000s. You have legit squads like NAO, APA, Hardyz, E&C, T&A, X-Factor, Power Trip, Gunn Show >_> Some of the gimmicks were corny and cheesy but they were fun and they put on entertaining matches. I'm surprised with WWE in PG that Vince can't bring back the wackyness and the cheesiness back in the tag team division.

Honestly I love the 'corny' tag teams with matching attire/entrances and stuff like that. I'm a sucker for old school late 80s/early 90s tag teaming. I am with you. With the WWE current direction I don't see why tag teaming is more showcased, and they don't even need to bring in people. There are plenty of guys who are just floating around that can be teamed up. Maybe people like Daniel Bryan, Zack Ryder, Sin Cara etc. who aren't really doing anything angle wise.

I also think a Evan Bourne/Alex Riley team could be pretty sweet as well.

Axis

Reaction score
They sucked as heels, but they have been surprisingly entertaining as faces. A solid addition to the roster for a reliably good Smackdown or Superstars match. If they rebuilt a tag division, I probably wouldn't build it around them, but they would be good supporting characters.

...god...

Reaction score
his storyline with Cody is hands down the only reason to watch SD. Is it still going on? I missed this weeks.

Rell

Reaction score
his storyline with Cody is hands down the only reason to watch SD. Is it still going on? I missed this weeks.

yeah. Cody interrupted his promo and called him a "common man"

its the only reason I watch Smackdown too

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I'm not so sure they need The Rock but why the hell isn't Tamina managing them anymore?.

I don't get it, either....she could still do solo competition while managing them so I don't know why they took her away....the three of them were great together, imo.

Rell

Reaction score
I'm happy she's gone

Her ass was flat as fuck. it was inhumane.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
^Yeah theres no reason why either. Them samoan bitches be thicker than a mug.