The use of Santa Claus in the wrestling universe..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Hi all,

I used to be a big fan of wrestling years ago, and admittedly have not gotten into for years ( although two young nephews seem interested in the sport)

I am posting looking for information regarding what superstars are currently using Santa Claus this holiday season, and for posts about past wrestling stars who have donned the red coat in the name of entertainment. I just learned about Dwanta Claus, and am sort of aware of the work Mr. Foley is doing this month.

Do wrestling fans really enjoy the Santa angle? What about Mrs Claus personas?

I am not sure if this kind of post is breaking any rules. I am asking because I am currently trying to kick start a campaign called The Santa Cause which is hoping to redefine the image into a better tool to help the sick and needy. I am not on this website to ask for money, and don't have any website to promote ( although, if needed, can send the admins a link to an article that discusses my role in this campaign)

My knowledge about Santa in wrestling is limited, and would love to know about the smaller circuits as well. Finally, i believe the image is an untapped resource for goodwill, and am just trying to the conversation started as to a better way to use Santa during the holidays.

Again, I hope this thread is not deemed inappropriate at all. However, for all the sick kids that watch wrestling, this type of campaign like the one I am starting could benefit them.

Happy HO HO HOlidays

Crash

Reaction score
All I know is Mick Foley played Santa Claus...

Reaction score
All I know is Mick Foley played Santa Claus...
yeah...he has been doing it for a few years, helping to ask for donations for some Santa charity...Unfortunately, I think he might have become part of the "santa community" who love to talk about Santa being an "unlimited giver", but little else...He seems like a nice guy who probably loves the experience...wrestling fans deserve better!!

Reaction score
without trying to sound too silly, I look at wrestling characters as a type of fantasy role model many fans could have fun and relate to ( at least this was the appeal for myself...) From the take no shit from anyone, to fucking men dressed in gold dust. LOL!! i guess these fantasies helped get me through a tough with illness...It was comics I read, but wrestling that I watched...

Now, if Santa Claus is a concept that means "unlimited giving" ( that is his real power), couldn't a SC wrestling character be used in a similar fashion? Like, a portion of all type of merchandise would go towards some worthy cause...I am positive its been done before, but never with Santa.

Oh, and Mrs Claus!!! LOL!! They have been using Sexy Mrs Sc for years. Again, in trying to redefine MRs Claus into a modern day woman young women could aspire to be, my "fantasy" has always taken me back to wrestling characters. I just see an opportunity...

Reactions: Nikki Nitro