The Universe's Last Hope (Create a superhero and save the universe) Sign ups.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CBK_15

The Artiste
Reaction score
Super Hero Name: Wolf

Civilian Name: Bonnie Wood

Super Power: She vants to suck some blood. Has super speed, strength, agility, extremely keen senses, very intelligent, can compell people unless immune, high damage resistance, can heal fairly quickly depending on the injury.

Look:
download.jpg

Sex: (Female or Male): Female

Weapon (if any): Ornate curved dagger, and throwing knives

Strength: Due to her small stature she is quicker, and more agile than a normal vampire. Her strength is underestimated by people, can compell(mind control) people. Is fucking hot. In her travel she has picked up a basic understanding of several martial arts and use all those in conjunction with each other, as well as a full on proficiency in the art of knives and knife-throwing.

Weakness: Uncontrollable when really hungry for blood, can't walk in the daytime without a special ring on her middle finger, needs to be invited into homes by the owner, compulsion(mind control) doesn't work when the person has had vervein to drink.

Personality: While possessing great intelligence, she doesn't have the greatest common sense. She enjoys having few friends, because she realizes they're essentially expendable to her. She's also a slut, she enjoys sex, and uses it to find her next "drink" she doesn't kill them though unless she has to.

Back Story (how you got your powers): She grew up in a devout and affluent Christian family, which she hated. This would drive her to the point of leaving home at 17 with the $500,000 that was in her college fund and her emergency fund in tow. She would then go on what she thought as her "journey of enlightenment". She brought a plane ticket to Portugal, then month by month she would move back and forth between several Western European countries working odd jobs to make money. She continued this for 3 years, when she was 20, in France. As stated earlier she is a sex addict, and one night she had sex with the wrong guy. He was the vampire who turned her, and then took her back to his clan. Where she was told what was happening to her, they would train her on how to control her instincts and other stuff. Six months later she would be allowed to leave though not having full control over her bloodthirst. Bonnie would travel to Asia shortly after this, spending 2 and a half years there, and using her compulsion power to be given full non-stop lessons for the teachers of whatever she was learning at that moment. After the 2 and a half years she would return to Europe.

Reactions: Patriot Pants

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Super Hero Name: Wolf

Civilian Name: Bonnie Wood

Super Power: She vants to suck some blood. Has super speed, strength, agility, extremely keen senses, very intelligent, can compell people unless immune, high damage resistance, can heal fairly quickly depending on the injury.

Look:
View attachment 2952

Sex: (Female or Male): Female

Weapon (if any): Ornate curved dagger, and throwing knives

Strength: Due to her small stature she is quicker, and more agile than a normal vampire. Her strength is underestimated by people, can compell(mind control) people. Is fucking hot. In her travel she has picked up a basic understanding of several martial arts and use all those in conjunction with each other, as well as a full on proficiency in the art of knives and knife-throwing.

Weakness: Uncontrollable when really hungry for blood, can't walk in the daytime without a special ring on her middle finger, needs to be invited into homes by the owner, compulsion(mind control) doesn't work when the person has had vervein to drink.

Personality: While possessing great intelligence, she doesn't have the greatest common sense. She enjoys having few friends, because she realizes they're essentially expendable to her. She's also a slut, she enjoys sex, and uses it to find her next "drink" she doesn't kill them though unless she has to.

Back Story (how you got your powers): She grew up in a devout and affluent Christian family, which she hated. This would drive her to the point of leaving home at 17 with the $500,000 that was in her college fund and her emergency fund in tow. She would then go on what she thought as her "journey of enlightenment". She brought a plane ticket to Portugal, then month by month she would move back and forth between several Western European countries working odd jobs to make money. She continued this for 3 years, when she was 20, in France. As stated earlier she is a sex addict, and one night she had sex with the wrong guy. He was the vampire who turned her, and then took her back to his clan. Where she was told what was happening to her, they would train her on how to control her instincts and other stuff. Six months later she would be allowed to leave though not having full control over her bloodthirst. Bonnie would travel to Asia shortly after this, spending 2 and a half years there, and using her compulsion power to be given full non-stop lessons for the teachers of whatever she was learning at that moment. After the 2 and a half years she would return to Europe.

Her superhero name is Wolf but she is a vampire ... Is she secretly a hybrid? *wink wink*

CBK_15

The Artiste
Reaction score
No hybrid... I should have put that she did it as a joke.

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
No hybrid... I should have put that she did it as a joke.

Okay lol I was just confused

I was about to be like "Klaus is gonna be piiisssed" lol

• Haha
Reactions: CBK_15

CBK_15

The Artiste
Reaction score
How many more people are needed?

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
I have the urge to write a heroic introduction for the world's greatest superhero ...

LAX-MAAAAAAN!!!

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Super Hero Name:
Xin Blade (Alien Half God Warrior Princess)

Civilian Name
Xin Blade

Super Power:

Chi-(characters who train in martial arts gain superhuman capabilities by learning to harness chi or some form of life energy. This type of method generally provides extraordinary strength, speed, durability and reflexes. Also often used for superhuman awareness, energy blasts, elemental powers and sometimes invulnerability)
(I'm talking Goku type level)

Expert Martial Artist
(Trained in every form of fighting starting at age 6 also skilled with most forms of weaponry)
(Similar to The Batman)

INHUMAN NATURE ( The character belongs to a class of wholly or partially non-human beings for whom superhuman capabilities are typical and/or natural. This includes, but is not limited to, characters who are aliens, demons, gods, vampires, werewolves, or hybrids.
*Energy blasts (Ability to expel various forms of energy from the body)
*Healing Factor: Nothing like Deadpool's healing factor speed more like Wolverine's
*Superhuman agility
*Superhuman senses
(Ability to see, smell, taste, feel and/or hear more than a normal human)
*Force field generation (Ability to project powerful fields of manipulated energy)
*Flight

God Transformation
God Like abilities can be accessed when she is seriously hurt or goes into a rage
God abilities Multiply her current powers and skills x10
She gains the ability to control Cosmic energy and develops Telekinesis
In god form she gains a white aura and becomes way more serious and focused

Look:

Sex:
Female

Weapon (if any):
Her fathers Enchanted Double Edge Sword ( Cannot be broken and made from strongest metal in her galaxy)
Weapon of choice
Chakram
A throwing weapon which is circular in shape with a sharpened outer edge The chakram is primarily a throwing weapon but can also be used hand-to-hand.
Also Enchanted by magic

Warrior Beauty :emoji_wink:

Weakness:
Has a warriors pride and sometimes can be a little over confident causing her to make mistakes.
Magic

Personality:
Still to come

Back Story:
Still to come

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
LAX-MAN ISSUE #1:
- Meet Lax-Man -

*The scene opens like a comic book being torn open by an eager reader, the colorful pages are flowing like that of a spectrum before stopping on a page showing the hero of the comic crouching on a building's ledge, over looking the city below. His blue and yellow suit looks dashing and intimidating as his masked eyes peer over to a group of thugs terrorizing a woman. The man smirks as he lifts up his blue headphones, inserting them into each ear. He then pulls out his SMART Phone and presses his thumb to the screen, starting the track*

*With the song starting he stands up, pops his neck, and takes a step off the building, gaining speed as he fell. The man then simply begins to fly, arching his flight towards the occurence with amazing speed. The thugs never knew what was coming until the biggest one let out an outrageous sound emitting from his backside. He yelled in pain as he tried to grasp the hurting region, grabbing mush that was contained in his pants. The other thugs began to laugh at him for crapping his pants until another one did the same thing. The other three thugs looked at each other before a black combat boot was introduced to one of them, knocking him out instantly. The four remaining thugs looked in awe at the brightly colored man, who stood there with a smile on his face*

Thug #3: That was my brother you son of a *censored*! I'll kill you!

*The man rushes him with his small knife but is stopped dead in his tracks by his feces being forcefully pulled from his insides and into his pants*

Thug #3: AHHHH! What the ...!

*He was interrupted by a swift right hand to the jaw, knocking another one out. The other thugs, the ones that haven't soiled themselves so far, wised up and rushed him with their weapons*

Lax-Man: You're really gonna rush me? With a small knife and a ...

*Lax-Man easily dodges the knife attacker and tosses him with his momentum into the wall behind him and catches the weapon of the next man*

Lax-Man: Baseball bat? Really? Not even barbed wired or anything. Come on guys, let's see some creativity!

*He pulls the thug in and punches him in the face. The thug staggers but comes back for another attack, useless but noble. The hero dodges by ducking, and swiftly flicks the wrist, making him experience the same embarrassing pain as his buddies. he ended it though by rising up and hitting a flying upward knee that made the thug do a literal flip. The hero looks around, seeing no one but the victim still conscience. The hero smiles as he offers a hand, the victim takes it and stands up*

Victim: T-Thank you. What's your n-name?

*Lax-Man smiles*

Lax-Man: Lax-Man. Hero of Opportunity at your service!

*The victim smiles and laughs before looking at an open hand placed in front of her*

Victim: W-what ...?

Lax-Man: Tip? I mean I did just save your life and all.

*He motions to the three knocked out thugs and the other two who are caught on a chain link fence while they tried to run*

Victim: But you're a hero, you guys don't want money for saving people. It's the love of justice and freedom that are your payments.

Lax-Man: Look ma'am ... I'm not rich like Batman, nor am I Superman. I have to actually earn some money in this. So if you would ...

*He motions his hand. She sighs and gives him a $20 bill, to which he smiles and places it in his wallet*

Lax-Man: Thank you. Now if you'll excuse me ...

*He is about to take off in flight until he hears her mutter "What a douchebag." Lax-Man instantly turns around, facing her directly*

Lax-Man: Ya know I could've just let them beat you to death and not risk my life to save yours right? I didn't have to use my powers for good, I could easily be a bad guy and just take everything this city has ... but no. I wanted to save people and be a hero, so I am sorry that I ask for a tip to continue SAVING PEOPLE'S LIVES!

*The lady looks at him, a glint of fear in her eyes. He sighs*

Lax-Man: Sorry ... been a really long night and my girlfriend dumped me for a bartender. Didn't mean to snap.

*He turns around and gets ready for take off*

Lax-Man: Just do me a favor and be safe on the way to wherever you're going, okay? I'm calling it a night.

*As soon as he crouches for take off he feels a hand slip into his pocket and looks to see the lady slip in some more money into his back pocket*

Lady: Keep the change. Thank you for saving me.

*She shows an understanding smile as does he. He nods and does a quick two finger salute before flying off into the night, ending the first issue*

I really wanted to write an introduction to show you guys a little what he's about and I liked it.

Sorry if I should've waited, just got excited lol hope you like Lax-Man though

Last edited:
Reactions: Closed and CBK_15

CBK_15

The Artiste
Reaction score
LAX-MAN ISSUE #1:
- Meet Lax-Man -

*The scene opens like a comic book being torn open by an eager reader, the colorful pages are flowing like that of a spectrum before stopping on a page showing the hero of the comic crouching on a building's ledge, over looking the city below. His blue and yellow suit looks dashing and intimidating as his masked eyes peer over to a group of thugs terrorizing a woman. The man smirks as he lifts up his blue headphones, inserting them into each ear. He then pulls out his SMART Phone and presses his thumb to the screen, starting the track*

*With the song starting he stands up, pops his neck, and takes a step off the building, gaining speed as he fell. The man then simply begins to fly, arching his flight towards the occurence with amazing speed. The thugs never knew what was coming until the biggest one let out an outrageous sound emitting from his backside. He yelled in pain as he tried to grasp the hurting region, grabbing mush that was contained in his pants. The other thugs began to laugh at him for crapping his pants until another one did the same thing. The other three thugs looked at each other before a black combat boot was introduced to one of them, knocking him out instantly. The four remaining thugs looked in awe at the brightly colored man, who stood there with a smile on his face*

Thug #3: That was my brother you son of a *censored*! I'll kill you!

*The man rushes him with his small knife but is stopped dead in his tracks by his feces being forcefully pulled from his insides and into his pants*

Thug #3: AHHHH! What the ...!

*He was interrupted by a swift right hand to the jaw, knocking another one out. The other thugs, the ones that haven't soiled themselves so far, wised up and rushed him with their weapons*

Lax-Man: You're really gonna rush me? With a small knife and a ...

*Lax-Man easily dodges the knife attacker and tosses him with his momentum into the wall behind him and catches the weapon of the next man*

Lax-Man: Baseball bat? Really? Not even barbed wired or anything. Come on guys, let's see some creativity!

*He pulls the thug in and punches him in the face. The thug staggers but comes back for another attack, useless but noble. The hero dodges by ducking, and swiftly flicks the wrist, making him experience the same embarrassing pain as his buddies. he ended it though by rising up and hitting a flying upward knee that made the thug do a literal flip. The hero looks around, seeing no one but the victim still conscience. The hero smiles as he offers a hand, the victim takes it and stands up*

Victim: T-Thank you. What's your n-name?

*Lax-Man smiles*

Lax-Man: Lax-Man. Hero of Opportunity at your service!

*The victim smiles and laughs before looking at an open hand placed in front of her*

Victim: W-what ...?

Lax-Man: Tip? I mean I did just save your life and all.

*He motions to the three knocked out thugs and the other two who are caught on a chain link fence while they tried to run*

Victim: But you're a hero, you guys don't want money for saving people. It's the love of justice and freedom that are your payments.

Lax-Man: Look ma'am ... I'm not rich like Batman, nor am I Superman. I have to actually earn some money in this. So if you would ...

*He motions his hand. She sighs and gives him a $20 bill, to which he smiles and places it in his wallet*

Lax-Man: Thank you. Now if you'll excuse me ...

*He is about to take off in flight until he hears her mutter "What a douchebag." Lax-Man instantly turns around, facing her directly*

Lax-Man: Ya know I could've just let them beat you to death and not risk my life to save yours right? I didn't have to use my powers for good, I could easily be a bad guy and just take everything this city has ... but no. I wanted to save people and be a hero, so I am sorry that I ask for a tip to continue SAVING PEOPLE'S LIVES!

*The lady looks at him, a glint of fear in her eyes. He sighs*

Lax-Man: Sorry ... been a really long night and my girlfriend dumped me for a bartender. Didn't mean to snap.

*He turns around and gets ready for take off*

Lax-Man: Just do me a favor and be safe on the way to wherever you're going, okay? I'm calling it a night.

*As soon as he crouches for take off he feels a hand slip into his pocket and looks to see the lady slip in some more money into his back pocket*

Lady: Keep the change. Thank you for saving me.

*She shows an understanding smile as does he. He nods and does a quick two finger salute before flying off into the night, ending the first issue*

I really wanted to write an introduction to show you guys a little what he's about and I liked it.

Sorry if I should've waited, just got excited lol hope you like Lax-Man though

That's good, I liked it, I think I might do one too.

Reactions: Patriot Pants