The Unforgivable (2021)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Released from prison after serving a sentence for a violent crime, Ruth Slater (Sandra Bullock) re-enters a society that refuses to forgive her past. Facing severe judgment from the place she once called home, her only hope for redemption is finding the estranged younger sister she was forced to leave behind.

Starring Sandra Bullock, Vincent D’Onofrio, Jon Bernthal, Richard Thomas, Linda Emond, Aisling Franciosi, Rob Morgan, and Viola Davis.

Extremely overwhelmed by this Trailer I want to see it right now!​

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
8yBEzBml.jpg

Here's a poster.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Sandra Bullock :zayn

Looks really good. Usually enjoy Sandra in movies, so I'll definitely scope this out.

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
You managed to watch this yet @HoHo Kimura

If not, I'd definitely find the time for it.

I thought it was really good actually. Better than some reviews would have you believe. Performances were fantastic to me, all felt very real. Sandra Bullock puts on a very grounded and realistic performance I thought, one of her best she's put out in a while. She feels like a real person in this, not like she's just playing the part of a character. Great cast as well rounding it out, Jon Bernthal, Viola Davis and Vincent D'Onofrio all solid choices to get me invested in a movie.

Almost immediately, I liked the tone and pacing of it. It sort of just drops you in to the world, and I like that. The music is very subtle and they do a good job showing glimpses of back story early on before building on it, and it just pulls you in to this world it creates pretty effortlessly. Definitely one of the better Netflix movies I've seen by far, they are normally not this well-acted. I found it to be a very compelling drama that asks some interesting questions from the viewer, and does a good job of capturing somebody trying to adapt to life after being in prison for a long time.

The story was also pretty engrossing, and has enough going on and enough questions needing to be answered that it keeps you captivated until the end. I'd recommend this film if you don't mind a slow start, but nothing felt like it was just trying to fill time.

All in all a very nice late night watch, and I'm glad I took a chance on this one. Managed to be even better than the trailers, which is not normally the case these days when Netflix drops something.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
You managed to watch this yet @HoHo Kimura

If not, I'd definitely find the time for it.

I thought it was really good actually. Better than some reviews would have you believe. Performances were fantastic to me, all felt very real. Sandra Bullock puts on a very grounded and realistic performance I thought, one of her best she's put out in a while. She feels like a real person in this, not like she's just playing the part of a character. Great cast as well rounding it out, Jon Bernthal, Viola Davis and Vincent D'Onofrio all solid choices to get me invested in a movie.

Almost immediately, I liked the tone and pacing of it. It sort of just drops you in to the world, and I like that. The music is very subtle and they do a good job showing glimpses of back story early on before building on it, and it just pulls you in to this world it creates pretty effortlessly. Definitely one of the better Netflix movies I've seen by far, they are normally not this well-acted. I found it to be a very compelling drama that asks some interesting questions from the viewer, and does a good job of capturing somebody trying to adapt to life after being in prison for a long time.

The story was also pretty engrossing, and has enough going on and enough questions needing to be answered that it keeps you captivated until the end. I'd recommend this film if you don't mind a slow start, but nothing felt like it was just trying to fill time.

All in all a very nice late night watch, and I'm glad I took a chance on this one. Managed to be even better than the trailers, which is not normally the case these days when Netflix drops something.

Just finished this Film and it's a damn good film for all the reasons you gave. Very much people today and it's been like that being judged especially being in Prison for so long. That PO of hers had me in my feelings because the PO ain't suppose to be that involved in her personal life like that rather if she is doing what she needs to do he should be butting out. The Scene where he says your Sister would be better without you a gut puncher to say the least but he turned the corner with later thank goodness for that. No shock to see those two Sons of the dead Cop wanting revenge on Ruth it makes sense losing a loved one and thank goodness the older one figured out what he was doing was wrong in the end.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Just finished this Film and it's a damn good film for all the reasons you gave. Very much people today and it's been like that being judged especially being in Prison for so long. That PO of hers had me in my feelings because the PO ain't suppose to be that involved in her personal life like that rather if she is doing what she needs to do he should be butting out. The Scene where he says your Sister would be better without you a gut puncher to say the least but he turned the corner with later thank goodness for that. No shock to see those two Sons of the dead Cop wanting revenge on Ruth it makes sense losing a loved one and thank goodness the older one figured out what he was doing was wrong in the end.

Glad you enjoyed it Hoho! :zayn Probably one of the more realistic films I've watched in terms of acting, most of the cast felt pretty natural and the reactions/feelings expressed in the film definitely felt like how real people react to situations. I thought the scene when she met the foster parents were pretty powerful. All of those feelings coming out at once, and Sandra played it beautifully.

Reactions: Apoho Creed