The Ultimate Loser

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruceHart

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
The Ultimate Warrior, who I will now and forever refer to as the Ultimate Loser, is the worst champion to reign in any company at any time. He was talent less and other than being a maniac he had nothing to bring to the table. He made no sense in his interviews and no one liked him, not even his own mother. David Arquette was a better champion than the Loser and Arquette was a disgrace to all man kind. It's a shame that the Loser was hand fed the title. He did nothing with the shot he was given and basically disgraced the title.

martyjannetty39

The Artiste
Reaction score
The Ultimate Warrior, who I will now and forever refer to as the Ultimate Loser, is the worst champion to reign in any company at any time. He was talent less and other than being a maniac he had nothing to bring to the table. He made no sense in his interviews and no one liked him, not even his own mother. David Arquette was a better champion than the Loser and Arquette was a disgrace to all man kind. It's a shame that the Loser was hand fed the title. He did nothing with the shot he was given and basically disgraced the title.

I see your point here. He is a punk

BruceHart

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
Ha yea okay buddy....you have 3 bucks. I didn't even say he was a punk. Idiot

BruceHart

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
That's because you are an idiot.....Marty Jannetty Sucks

martyjannetty39

The Artiste
Reaction score
Wow someone is getting tough, but do you even know what tough is. Marty is the greatest of all time and you suck. You go on a rant about the Ultimate Warrior and I agree with you, so you get mouthy with me. I will destroy you

BruceHart

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
Wow someone is getting tough, but do you even know what tough is. Marty is the greatest of all time and you suck. You go on a rant about the Ultimate Warrior and I agree with you, so you get mouthy with me. I will destroy you

You did not agree with me you idiot. Oh so you are going to destroy me now?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I love how two people with the same iP are arguing with each other. Just kiss and make up.

Reactions: David5150 and THG?
Status
Not open for further replies.