The Ultimate Burial DVD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Jesus christ, I have heard of this DVD, but then I watched some portions of it, and it was even worst than I imagined, WWE seemed like a immature little girl making stories about her former best friend, or any other clichéd crap like that

Ed!

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.idareyoutoclickthislinkandseewhathappens.com
I had never even realized WWE put this DVD out, but after hearing Warrior reference it last night, I dug it up to see what he was so butt hurt about.

And boy, he had justification for being butt hurt. On one hand I am like lol fuck WWE for doing this DVD man, basically 90 minutes of people shitting on the guy and his career, but on the other hand it was hilarious.

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v17875888nDwazh4G?h1=The Self Destruction Of The Ultimate Warrior

Funny how fickle and hypocritical WWE is. Warrior doesn't want to play ball?? Bury him on DVD! Warrior decides to be civil? Headline our Mania 30 HOF class bro!

1st shocked to hear that you haven't seen this documentary until now. Watched it years ago, just saying. This should be the right of passage every WWE fan watches to truly be a wrestling fan. But I digress...

The DVD shows how WWE is a pitiful and spiteful company. Warrior made WWE money, he was very over with the fans especially when he faced Hogan at Mania. The Documentary could be more valuable now that WWE has decided to turn the other cheek