The UK Wrestling War

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheWUKMaster1

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
In 2016 WUK was popular with uk wrestlers as popular uk wreslters showed up like

Grado
British Dragon
UK Jay
Big Blue
Big Black
And Big Daddy JR

But then in July 2016 A new wreslting show popped up called UKPW which has a large fan base

One week later people from WUK started to move to UKPW and WUK was facing the worst debt in the comperny history

As WUK was once called UKPW they felt upset and wanted there wrestlers back

Big Daddy jr - I want all of my wrestlers back on my show and this shit to go off the air

Dave Peach - how about no and why dont you shut the fuck up and leave my ring

Big Daddy jr - Ok then how about this in 3 months time we will have a ppv called TakeBack and we will choose our wrestlers to face in the show and the loser with the most win will remain on the air. The loser will go off the air for ever

Dave Peach - YOUR ONNNNN

On WUK Warfare the WUK Champion would have to be made

Joe Hendry vs Big Black

The winner of this match would move on to face to champion of UKPW in the main event....

TheWUKMaster1

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Meanwhile at UKPW

Dave Peach - People here tonight as you know WUK is picking a new champion well Grado please come out here

(Grado comes out)

Grado - yes boss

Dave Peach - Grado we need someone to beat them people at WUK and you are not cut for it so grado YOUR FIREDDDDD

Grado - you dick

(Grado punches Dave)

A new tournament sets out for a new champion and the final would be on after WUK championship match

Not Awesomenrh

The Artiste
Reaction score
Big Black and Big Blue are my favorite wrestlers, don't like that Big Daddy JR guy though.

Declandimi1

Jobber
Reaction score
ummmmm, didn't you get banned from posting threads here?

TheWUKMaster1

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
WUK then founded a mew man to have on the show

Big Daddy jr - We have the man who will take down UKPW and make us the best damn wrestling show in the uk

Big Daddy jr - Please welcome..... Shawn Michaels

(Crowd goes wild)

Shawn Michael - I am so glad to come back to wrestling and i am so glad that people have welcome me back to WUK. AND I WILL BE LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF WHEN WE WIN THE WAR

Last edited:

TheWUKMaster1

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
WUK Warfare

Steve Preston - Welcome back and remember to be here at midnight for wwe raw pre show as we have paige with us

Steve Preston - And here he is joe hendry is here and everyone is singing his tune and what a sight to see get your camera people

Steve Preston - And we have one of the biggest men in WUK it's the big black and remember his brother big blue is on UKPW so if he wins and big blue wins too we will have our first ever brother showdown

Tom Robert - The following match is scualele for one fall

(crowd say one fall)

Tom Robert - and this is for the WUK WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

Steve Preston - This is it people we havethe match we been waiting for all night

(DING DING)

Steve Preston - And here we go and joe hendry punches big black 4 in a row and now big black is not on the florr

(Joe hendry climbs up the ringpost)

Steve Preston - Oh no what is here gonna do

(big blue shows up and pushes joe out of the way

Steve Preston - AND BIG BLUE IS HERE OH MY GOD EVERYONE IS ON THERE FEET AND BIG BLUE IS THROWING HIM AROUND THE RING

(big black is on the floor not moving and the bell rings)

Tom Robert - The new WUK Champion is BIG BLUE

(crowd boo)

Steve Preston - CAN THEY DO THIS THIS IS AGAINEST THE RULE

Big Blue - I am now part of WUK and big black you are my first Victem see you soon

Steve Preston - well we must sign off as this has been a very big night goodnight every and we will see you at midnight the raw preshow