The true face of DelRio.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Highwave

Reaction score
14y3ls7.png

I kept seeing the joker when he smiles.

Highwave

Reaction score
I don't like it.

I quess you know that I made this for satirical purpose by that statement.I assume the execution of the concept was poor it is very simple mostly coloring.The rendering is fine from the shoulders on up which is the main focus thus I ignored the bottom portion.I could of put in more detail to the makeup but I stop after I realized that I would lose delrios face if I continued in the dark night concept especially with heath ledger's long hair.This was just a lack of foresight on my part.I was hoping to get a laugh out of it.

seX-Power

Reaction score
Sorry, I just don't find the concept funny (probably because I don't see the resemblance) and graphically it doesn't seem too special so that wasn't the purpose anyway.

Highwave

Reaction score
Thank you for the honest review.You have valid points.Which I will take into consideration in the future,then again I was rep'd for it. So one thing is for sure art is subjective.

1chiban

Reaction score
It's clever but I don't like it. Sorry lol

Beer

Reaction score
I don't understand what there's not to like. It's a picture cleverly rendered and coloured into a Del-Rio version of the Joker. It's not the funniest thing ever, but I don't understand how you can say you dislike it?

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
It looks lame and was a lame idea. It wasn't creative and it doesn't look good, imo.

If you think it is lulz and cool, that's awesome, but I don't.

1chiban

Reaction score
I don't understand what there's not to like. It's a picture cleverly rendered and coloured into a Del-Rio version of the Joker. It's not the funniest thing ever, but I don't understand how you can say you dislike it?

I said it was clever, should've stopped there :p

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Regardless of what everyone else says, I like it. You have to appreciate the work put in.. no matter how great/terrible it looks.