The TLC Discussion Thread~!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
My Thoughts On Edge/Kane:

With the exception of Kane's championship run with the belt, Edge's character and Alberto Del Rio, SDs main event scene is really dull. A lack of star-power has caused us to have this type of storyline, in which the same guys fight for months. The angle which involved Bearer being captured by Edge is awful, as it portrays him as a heel who won't let a person have his father. Kane, also swapping his character, cuts a face promo in which he claims "I'm just a person - Give me my father back". Awful. Awful storyline.

Axis

Reaction score
Edge's character only adds to the banality of Smackdown. He's absolutely horrid. This program with Kane has been one of the worst title feuds in recent memory, and it won't stop. To blame it solely on Kane is misguided.

Axis

Reaction score
God Edge sucks.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Edge's character only adds to the banality of Smackdown. He's absolutely horrid. This program with Kane has been one of the worst title feuds in recent memory, and it won't stop. To blame it solely on Kane is misguided.

Indeed.

Edge's matches as a face just don't work for me.

Axis

Reaction score
:( ~! I use it all the time :'(