The Thread of God aka CM Punk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

...god...

Reaction score
I love Punk, love him now, but I think I'll always prefer the bad ass straight edge character in 09-10 coming out to KSE.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
2010 Rumble imo.

I CAN SAVE YOU, I CAN SAVE YOU! DO YOU ACCEPT STRAIGHT EDGE INTO YOUR LIFE?

*THUMP*

Reaction score
Just one thing that stroke my mind when I first heard and saw the new Punk angle. That is, it seems that the WWE are actually giving some attention this time to the internet smarks and they might have hired some lurkers to go to all those forums that talk about wrestling, took notes of what is discussed and bitched about in the forums, and then created the character that is used these days as CM Punk shooting and telling the things that should be told (in our point of view nonetheless).

noumenon

Reaction score
Punk's reactions have been luke warm at best. I posted in another thread what I think the problems are with the way they've booked him... all of which should be pretty obvious. Bottom line is that he's lacking the feud with that massive heel, which should be HHH... and he's coming off more face an Punk. He hasn't been able to breach the barrier beyond the 16-30ish male demographic which is honestly an extremely small portion of WWE's fan base right now.