OOC The Third Title (As well as a few announcements)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What should happen to the third title?

• Keep the Survival Championship

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bring in a new championship.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Bring back the United States Championship.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Don't bring in a third title.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
wwe_2k18_logo_by_ultimate_savage-dafkplv.png

Now that 2K17 is nearing the end of the road, we need to look onto 2K18. At the moment, the league is struggling in numbers, but I'm adamant that the remaining people left can carry this through to 2K18. I'm going to be listing a few things that will be happening for the remaining duration of the 2K17 cycle, as well as changes for next year. 2K18 will bring new people in, and at the start of both the 2K16 and 2K17 cycle, the first half of the league has been fairly large in terms of people competing.

1 - The Awards
At the end of the year, the Precision End of Year Awards will take place, and this will also include our yearly Hall of Fame inductions. The awards will be presented by Trent Kinglsey, and for the characters that will be inducted into the Hall of Fame, the handlers are free to choose who they would like to induct their character into the Hall of Fame, of course as long as I approve of it. The people who are going to be inducted into the Hall of Fame have already been decided, and will be revealed at a later date. Going onto the awards, people will vote in different categories to decide who is the best in each, some of these categories include:

- Superstar of the Year
- Face of the Year
- Heel of the Year
- Match of the Year
- OMG moment of the Year
- Rivalry/Feud of the Year

I'm excited to get around to these, and I hope you guys are as well.

2 - The Third Title
It's fair to say that this year hasn't been a good year for the new Survival Championship, people haven't shown interest in it, and I can only be thankful to people like Impact and MK who managed to build a good storyline around it. However, it's seemingly dead for the rest of the year so as of this moment, no one is the Survival Champion, it has effectively been retired for now. Next year... changes will be made, and it's up you guys to decide what happens.

Option 1
Keep the Survival Championship.
(Attempt to build it up again, and explain what it does in more detail so people become more invested into it.)

Option 2
Bring in a new type of championship.
(This could mean anything, you may list ideas for a new championship below if you wish.)

Option 3
Bring back the United States Championship.
(Familiar to those in TWF, the history and lineage of the United States Championship will be brought back.)

Option 4
We don't bring in a third title.
(Keep the two main titles, pretty self explanatory.)

Of course, this is all up to you guys, I'm happy to go with anything that is chosen.

That's all from me for now, the Precision card will go up later tonight.
:)

Reactions: Geek773

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
wwe_2k18_logo_by_ultimate_savage-dafkplv.png

Now that 2K17 is nearing the end of the road, we need to look onto 2K18. At the moment, the league is struggling in numbers, but I'm adamant that the remaining people left can carry this through to 2K18. I'm going to be listing a few things that will be happening for the remaining duration of the 2K17 cycle, as well as changes for next year. 2K18 will bring new people in, and at the start of both the 2K16 and 2K17 cycle, the first half of the league has been fairly large in terms of people competing.

1 - The Awards
At the end of the year, the Precision End of Year Awards will take place, and this will also include our yearly Hall of Fame inductions. The awards will be presented by Trent Kinglsey, and for the characters that will be inducted into the Hall of Fame, the handlers are free to choose who they would like to induct their character into the Hall of Fame, of course as long as I approve of it. The people who are going to be inducted into the Hall of Fame have already been decided, and will be revealed at a later date. Going onto the awards, people will vote in different categories to decide who is the best in each, some of these categories include:

- Superstar of the Year
- Face of the Year
- Heel of the Year
- Match of the Year
- OMG moment of the Year
- Rivalry/Feud of the Year

I'm excited to get around to these, and I hope you guys are as well.

2 - The Third Title
It's fair to say that this year hasn't been a good year for the new Survival Championship, people haven't shown interest in it, and I can only be thankful to people like Impact and MK who managed to build a good storyline around it. However, it's seemingly dead for the rest of the year so as of this moment, no one is the Survival Champion, it has effectively been retired for now. Next year... changes will be made, and it's up you guys to decide what happens.

Option 1
Keep the Survival Championship.
(Attempt to build it up again, and explain what it does in more detail so people become more invested into it.)

Option 2
Bring in a new type of championship.
(This could mean anything, you may list ideas for a new championship below if you wish.)

Option 3
Bring back the United States Championship.
(Familiar to those in TWF, the history and lineage of the United States Championship will be brought back.)

Option 4
We don't bring in a third title.
(Keep the two main titles, pretty self explanatory.)

Of course, this is all up to you guys, I'm happy to go with anything that is chosen.

That's all from me for now, the Precision card will go up later tonight.
:emoji_slight_smile:​
I'd stick with just having the two titles, I.C and World. IMO, the league is better when it's harder to win a championship and get opportunities since that's what kept me motivated for my first year in TWF before I got my first championship match.

Reactions: Chicken McDouble

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Also, I'm looking forward to the awards since I know I'm not winning one this year (Weird, yes, but I CBA for all that wanting and not getting shit, lol, I've had a stale year and I know it).