Promos The Summit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
*We cut to a bar near Boston, where Mike Valander is drinking a nice beer while watching a game*

Mike: Damn, the Celtics are good, they're better than good, they're great. Nothing like drinking a beer watching the Celtics and holding my new belt.

Mike is holding onto the anarchy championship that he won at Garden of Eden when suddenly a figure shows up.

Mike: Hmm, I figured you would show up here, I had reservations and plans to meet up. So what do you want? Why did you interrupt me after my match?

Jay: You know what I want Mike.

Jay walks up the bar and leans on it.

Mike: Is it because of my title? Listen you could've entered the tournament, it's not my fault I won, I outsmarted that monster of a freak Izalith.

Jay chuckled and smirked.

Jay: You barely won, and plus, you got lucky. If I was in that tournament it would’ve ended differently, trust me. I can assure you that, this title here… it won’t be around your waist much longer.

Mike: Well guess what? You didn't ok? I handled Mr. Funnypants over in my match, so much so, I hear he's bugging Mr. Pincushion himself and interrupting games. Back to my point, you could've entered and you didn't, and I'll prove I'm a fighting champion. I'll beat anyone, including you Mr. Washington.

Jay laughed.

Jay: I thought champions were meant to be serious… and that will be the case… when I pin you, 1, 2 and 3. Your facade will be over my friend.

Mike: I don't have a facade, this is the true me, what happened a long time ago was not who I am and that's who I'll never be again. The wrong people influenced me and that was wrong, but a few years have passed and I have gotten better about the choices I have made. I am a serious champion and you'll understand why next time we face.

Jay chuckled.

Jay: You know, I admire your enthusiasm, but it is just a pile of crap. Honestly. You are on about change and how it has made you better… well, let’s talk about my change. My change, has made me stronger, better and far more of a better champion than you will ever be.

Mike: Yeah, your change don't mean shit. You may think your stronger and better, but knowing is better than thinking, and I know I can beat you.

Jay: And I know your weaknesses.

Jay chuckles as he leaves the bar.

Mike: The nerves of that guy to piss me off.

Mike drinks his beer as the cameras off.

OOC - Thanks @DemonHunter1257 for helping out with Jay's dialogue.

Reactions: Blizzard Boi