The streak

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

spikefist

Jobber
Reaction score
It may be just a rumor, but somewhere it says that undertaker doesn't want to retire with the streak intact, and since this year it's most likely his last match in a WWE ring, this could also be the year in which taker will have the streak broken. do you really think he's gonna trash the work and sacrifice of two decades in one single night or will it be 20-0?

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
I think his final years has come the guy has shaved his hair and is taking long vacations. This is possibly his final year because Triple H is the only one who can kill his streak and we all know that they are both going to WM for a rematch.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Many stories are going around, I hope that they will reveal the match in a couple of weeks, so everybody can talk about that, instead of letting everyone in doubt.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
No way would they waste the streak on a guy who has already lost twice. I just can't believe that, if it does happen, I'd be so so pissed off. If he's ever to lose the streak, it should be to and up-and-coming heel, it'd set their career alight.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
I believe The Streak will not end. Hopefully they make the Hell in a Cell match between Taker and Trips on Mania.

Reactions: Testify

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Crayo said:
No way would they waste the streak on a guy who has already lost twice. I just can't believe that, if it does happen, I'd be so so pissed off. If he's ever to lose the streak, it should be to and up-and-coming heel, it'd set their career alight.

I don't even think an upcoming heel should break the streak. There's no doubt that the streak should never be broken.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Saylor said:
I don't even think an upcoming heel should break the streak. There's no doubt that the streak should never be broken.

That's one of the most debated topics, I wouldn't mind either way. It could put a guy over for the rest of his career.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Crayo said:
That's one of the most debated topics, I wouldn't mind either way. It could put a guy over for the rest of his career.

Would you rather have a legacy of 20-0 undefeated streak or would you rather see a superstar's career being made?

I for one, would rather have the legacy live on. The legacy will be talked about forever, whereas someones career, not really. I'd rather have the 20-0 legacy.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Saylor said:
Would you rather have a legacy of 20-0 undefeated streak or would you rather see a superstar's career being made?

I for one, would rather have the legacy live on. The legacy will be talked about forever, whereas someones career, not really. I'd rather have the 20-0 legacy.

Depends who the superstar is. Imagine Barrett cutting promo's after ending the streak. WWE need some massive stars, this means the current massive stars putting them over. Doesn't happen enough.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
So he loses... then he regrets it 10 years later cause you can't erase it from the record

It's normal for a guy to show humility and pass the torch, but he'll regret it if he does

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
JC4Life37 said:
So he loses... then he regrets it 10 years later cause you can't erase it from the record

It's normal for a guy to show humility and pass the torch, but he'll regret it if he does

I doubt he cares about wins or losses. It seems to be more of a respect deal with him.

Reaction score
So far like many people, I believe that we will indeed see a Undertaker vs Triple H round 3 at Wrestlemania this year. Personally though, I would love to see a Undertaker vs Randy Orton match for the Streak at Wrestlemania. Storyline wise right now, it will be a right move to have Undertaker vs Triple H for the Streak.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I wanted to see a Kane vs Taker match for the streak in a buried alive match. They both get buried then all of a sudden takers hand comes out of the grave and he manages to crawl out of the sand/grave and wins the match. 20-0. It'd be really entertaining at WrestleMania.