The streak is over.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sycatech

Reaction score
I believe Triple H has not done much to impress me. I don't consider him as a living legend.

Viva!

Reaction score
I dont understand why this comes up so often. What does Triple H have to do to prove is one of the greatest of all time?

I really don't understand peoples criticisms of him. It all really stems from people thinking he gets a free ride as the step son of the boss. He was at the top of the roster before they even got together.

eggthief

Reaction score
I bet that they´ll give the win to Cena one day, hbk is probably retired within 5 year so it has little use to give him this victory and well Cena is a young and (sadly) very popular.

Sycatech

Reaction score
Beat The Undertaker fair and square. Sorry, I'm too obsessed with the deadman. Again, this is why I'm here.

Sycatech

Reaction score
I bet that they´ll give the win to Cena one day, hbk is probably retired within 5 year so it has little use to give him this victory and well Cena is a young and (sadly) very popular.

No way, I don't see John Cena ending Taker's career. It would be a huge disappointment.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Undertaker will retire, mark my words.

No shit..Everyone retires eventually.

I believe Triple H has not done much to impress me. I don't consider him as a living legend.

I'm not to high on Triple H myself, but you can't argue what's he has done in the Fed...

7 - time WWE Champion (tied for the most reigns with The Rock by the way).
5 - time World Heavyweight Champion.
5 - time WWE Intercontinental Champion.
2 - time WWE European Champion.
1 - time WWE Tag Team Champion.
1997 King of the Ring Winner.
2002 Royal Rumble Winner.
2nd Grand Slam Champion.
7th Triple Crown Champion.

Like it or not, Triple H = Legend.

Sycatech

Reaction score
No I don't like it, most of his championships were possessed unfairly.

Viva!

Reaction score
He was a heel for almost a decade, they rarely pick up clean wins. That doesn't make him any less of a legend.

Haze187

Reaction score
Well HHH is a legend but not just yet, in a few more years he still seems like he has a lot more years ahead of him.

But Undertaker must have his career ended by Kane no one else period, its the only thing that makes sense. Paul Bearer could be thrown in there.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
^ Triple H, because everyone knows Kane has been his bitch over the years.