The streak is over.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sycatech

Reaction score
Hello Members,

I decided to create this thread to post your fantasies regarding Undertaker's Wrestlemania Streak. In my opinion, I think Shawn Michaels will cause depression once again. I think he will be asked to wrestle The Undertaker in a brutal Hell in a cell match at Wrestlemania 28. This is my fantasy and so I would like to comment on the match. At first, Undertaker is in control of Shawn Michaels due to the brutal left and right punches by the best striker in the business. 2 minutes later, Undertaker attempts to hit the tombstone pile driver but Shawn Michaels tunes up the band with a Sweet chin music causing Shawn Michaels to pin the undertaker 1,2,2.5!!! Undertaker gets up, hits the last ride on Shawn Michaels and attempts to pin him 1,2,2.5!! Both men are down, both get up at a count of 9, Shawn Michaels suddenly tunes up the arena once again with a Sweet chin music, goes for the cover, undertaker locks in his submission!! Fans are going crazy, everyone is go wild. Shawn Michaels is about to tap but somehow finds a way to counter and locks in the sharpshooter on the under, in less than 10 seconds, the deadman taps out causing his streak to end.. Shawn Michaels exits the ring with a depressed face.. Bell tolls, Undertaker gets up, takes a microphone and says "My legacy will rest in peace" and leaves the arena. This is just my fantasy, I would like you to comment on it, all of your kind comments and words will be appreciated. Special thanks to Impactwrestling.com for allowing me to post this amazing thread.

Chris

Sycatech

Reaction score
This is a thread intended to post your fantasies regarding Undertaker's Wrestlemania Streak. If this is not the right section, a moderator may move it.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
You do know there's no pin or submission in a Buried Alive match right? The whole point to the match, is to...well "Bury someone alive".

Sycatech

Reaction score
Sorry, I was into the thread too much , didn't read it twice.

Vandy316

Reaction score
You do know there's no pin or submission in a Buried Alive match right? The whole point to the match, is to...well "Bury someone alive".

thinking the same thing. read about the first pin attempt and was like wtf? but taker's streak is never going to end even though this is a fantasy.

Sycatech

Reaction score
What do you mean Undetaker's streak will never end? All good things must come to an end.

Viva!

Reaction score
I don't think Undertaker will ever retire. It wouldn't be fitting with his character. I just think he will gradually begin to work a smaller and smaller schedule over the next few years.

I'd be extremely surprised if he was retired losing at Wrestlemania, especially at the hands of HBK. Its too sentimental and emotional, not to mention done before.

I think he will probably get to 20 Wrestlemania wins before he finishes. It would make a nice little DVD boxset for the marketing department.

If it ever was to happen though that he was to be 'retired' at any point it would probably be to Kane.

Sycatech

Reaction score
If it ever was to happen though that he was to be 'retired' at any point it would probably be to Kane.

I thought he would lose to Kane as well, but then I changed my decision.

Viva!

Reaction score
It would make the most sense. Kane has never really got the upper hand of The Undertaker throughout their battles in the WWE. Finally coming up on top might be enough to finish the deadman.

Then again I've already said I don't think he will be retired.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Even IF (and it's a big if) Undertaker lost at Wrestlemania, why would it be to someone like Shawn Michaels who's already established and is on the last leg of his career so to speak? If he ever lost, it should be to someone who needs the rub.

Sycatech

Reaction score
I agree with you. But you have to remember, that there are two living legends in the WWE, Shawn Michaels and The Undertaker. After Shawn Michaels beats the undertaker at WM 28, he retires.. But that would be a huge disadvantage for the WWE, am i right?

Sycatech

Reaction score
35? A little too much, don't you think?

Viva!

Reaction score
2 active legends. Thats controversial. Triple H fans are not going to be pleased.

If being a 12 time World Champion, 2nd Grand Slam WWE wrestler ever, KOTR and Royal Rumble winner doesn't make you a legend then nothing will.