The streak is finally broken!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

After over 20 weeks of losing MVP finally gets the big win he needed, on Smackdown he beat the big show in a last man standing match to FINALLY get a win. Even though HHH is the one who made MVP get the win he still got it and now MVP should go on to do bigger and better things. So now that MVP has snapped out of the losing streak what do you think he will do from there? He seemed to be getting cheered on SD but that was most likely because he was fighting for HHH so he could keep his rumble spot but it still seems as though he is on the verge of a big face turn, so do you think thats good/bad and what should they do with him now? (Well, apart from giving him a couple of wins)

seX-Power

He will go through a big face turn culminating in a MITB win. IMO.

MikeRaw

I can't believe Show was the one to end it though. IMO, it should have gone to someone more worthy. I mean, MVP had one of the biggest losing streaks of all time, the second most cherised streak next to Takers :shifty:
[/sarcasm]

But in all seriousness...
I agree, it's about damn time.
Obviously this will lead to something though IMO. They wouldn't have the streak, and then break it after a long time for no reason.
Hopefully he can somehow stay heel while getting a push

Reaction score
I prefer to watch Raw instead of The Triple H Hour of Self-Indulgent Power x 2, IMO.

That someone else "looked out for MVP" might make him embrace others and he'll drop his selfish attitude, hence the face turn?

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I see MVP going on a 15 match win streak or so before mania and winning the rumble, finally believing in himself again. Honestly I believe he will turn into a face now, seeing is how he broke the streak againest a mega heel

xtremebadass

He will go through a big face turn culminating in a MITB win. IMO.

100% agree.

I have been seeing MVP win MITB for months now even with his losing streak. Either his luck was going to turn around before or at MITB. I see him becoming a huge face on SD eventually cashing it in against Edge or Show, biggest heel and current champ on the show. Unless someone gets screwed in the draft that is.

MVP is getting quite the following as it is, you hear the MVP chants even with the dubbed crowds on SD every week.

Hometown Kid

This is absolutely pathetic. He went through a 27 week losing streak and the payoff is to be the giant underdog who saves Triple H!? This has to be the biggest disgrace of a storyline i've ever seen or heard of. I don't really give a damn what it leads to. This was so stupid I honestly have to wonder who wrote this.

Everyone is missing the damn point and that is he could of turned face and won MITB/RR/Title match without going on a 27 week losing streak. What purpose did this serve that couldn't have been done without this turd storyline? He was already getting cheered before the draft when he was messing with Vickie and Edge. They could have just turned him there. Now they've pretty much turned him into a fizzle who's probably gonna win MITB. :nonono:

Montana

Didn't MVP win a few months back to extend his contract? I didnt think that was 4-5 months ago.

Reaction score
I'm glad he picked up a victory, even though he didn't get the clean win. I hope this leads to something good. A long feud with Shelton Benjamin may not be a bad venture.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
So since he won will he be getting anything back like his fireworks and chains and all that or has he lost that forever.

The Rated R CMStar

I doubt he'll get them back. He lost them because he's broke, and at any point they said that if he won he got back his premiere contract (that shipped sailed after SS)

J

Wow that was a dumb way to end it lose all those matches to the likes of Kung Fu Naki only to win against Big Show only becuase of Trips. How stupid I was hoping his win would come out of nowhere I mean on a PPV probably but still way less likely then "If he loses Trips is out of the rumble" How many people actually expected him to lose. WWE should have thought this through ALOT better.

D-K-L

Reaction score
Heres how I think MVP's future will pan out:

Option A: MVP wins the Rumble, Goes on to Main Event WrestleMania & defeats either Edge/Jeff Hardy.

Option B: MVP begins a winning streak from now to WrestleMania, Wins MITB, Cashes it in against the World Heavyweight Champion and defeats whoever the champ is on the same night, Thus switching over to Raw.

Either way, I'd be happy.