• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The status mod and like mod

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Shouldn't the status mod and the like system be linked so that if someone likes your status it goes onto your like count in the post_bit?

Crayo

The Boss
Nah the like plugin is meant for HQ posts. The amount of likes will be an easy way to determine how HQ that user is on this site, I think funny status' etc would just mean higher like counts for lesser quality users.

Also, the like mod and status mod were developed by different authors.

Roach

Yeah but I thought it could be linked. And really, people will still 'like' a funny post in the general lounge.

Crayo

The Boss
Yeah but generally likes go to users who've written a post you agree with. HQ wrestling posts. I wouldn't want someone to keep spamming status' to boost like count, I'd prefer them separate. I'm not even sure we're allowed to edit the Status plugin anyway, as in the ToS of the creator it says you're not, though we have made a couple minor changes for user convenience.

Roach

Okay fair enough :)

Edit- Can we get comments on the status mod too?