Promos The Spiral of Love and Pain: Pt. 3 - Reality?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Dvql98oUwAA3oiy.jpg

Date: Now
In Scene: Keres, You
Off Screen: Everyone else

A teenage Keres stands before you in a confusing place.

"Now that you're here, I think it's time we've had a word. If you haven't already, I'd like you to take a seat...or whatever makes you feel the most comfortable, really."

You feel compelled to get in a comfortable position.

"You may not have noticed before, right now or even in the future...but I have always been around, even before I was around. That may not make sense to a few of you, or to you specifically, but then again, has much ever made sense when it came to, or comes to, my parents?"

Keres turns away from you.

"Well, I mean, it actually all does. Sort of. Maybe it makes about as much sense as a baby talking to you as a teenager right now, or then...maybe in a little further ahead. The fact that you don't know what's a fact is a fact of life, itself. Now, isn't that something to ponder?"

Keres walks away from you into the distance that you still can't make out, but her voice remains just as vivid.

"In my opinion...your world, this world, that world, and my world...are a sandbox. The facts can be whatever you want them to be. I'm sure you've either seen, read, wrote or heard the two previous entries in this Spiral of Love and Pain. Let me help you realize one thing, both of those, this one and the final have all already existed, if you've payed attention. If you actually have half a mind when it comes to this, then a hint you may find burned into my words, of what is to come, what has yet to come and what has already come."

You feel a warm, welcoming hand on your shoulder as Keres appears behind you.

"And allow me to be clear with you, this was, this is, and this will be, all mine. Whether it's the past, the now, or the future, it doesn't matter. But please, don't have any fear towards me, I don't want to hurt anybody. I may posses more ability than my parents individually, but I refuse to abuse it, not that they have. What is, was and will be Torn must all be rebuilt...or fixed, so to speak. It is my goal...well was...will be my goal to do just that."

Keres walks back in front of you and gets close to your face to whisper.

"It's been happening from the start. My question for you all, and you specifically, is...do you know when it started? Oh...one last thing, and I mean this with all my heart...I love you all."

Keres stands normally in front of you and holds out her arms. There is a sudden flash of light and around you appears the Garden of Eden...yet the Roses are now Sunflowers.
?​

Reactions: Patriot Pants