The site has moved.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I didn't say once this is a new server.

u said we were moving to a new sever don't lie and said u did not! AND SITE SUCK LOOK A CARTOON! WERE IS MY GROUPS WITH MY 8 REDS STARS,Lenged banners, seivey so i can get my :pipebomb: back!? ALSO WERE ARE THE AWARD!?

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Gohan = BOLD SH*T

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
u said we were moving to a new sever don't lie and said u did not! AND SITE SUCK LOOK A CARTOON! WERE IS MY GROUPS WITH MY 8 REDS STARS,Lenged banners, seivey so i can get my :pipebomb: back!? ALSO WERE ARE THE AWARD!?

Crayola said he was moving forum software. The forum is still on the same server, just with different software running it.

Just be patient, mate. Everything will come in due time. I'm sure it'll have all the little features you miss back in a few days :)

Reactions: Big Hoss Rambler

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Alright, since half of this is Gohan bitching, i skipped to the end. I'm sorry if this is answered but how are discussion threads going to be? I prefer having posts opposed to a live chat. I like being able to go back through it the next day and see reactions and what not. Let me know asap

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Alright, since half of this is Gohan bitching, i skipped to the end. I'm sorry if this is answered but how are discussion threads going to be? I prefer having posts opposed to a live chat. I like being able to go back through it the next day and see reactions and what not. Let me know asap

From what I remember Crayola saying the discussion plugin will be very much like a real-time chat but will still be a forum thread. So, you'll still be able to look back at it after all has been said and done.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Discussion threads will be awesome.

It's like a normal discussion thread, but we enable a feature that makes it become a "live thread". This thread then has no pages, so you don't get taken to a new page after posting the 10th post for example. It's just one page which has a "View older posts" button at the top, which loads more posts above it. The live feature will only be enabled during the show. We disable it afterwards, and the thread will appear like a normal discussion threads with pages, so you can go back and track posts and what not.

Reactions: leojay

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I HAVE ARE RIGHT TO WHAT I CRAYO! FREE OF FUCKIN SPEECH!IF I THINK THIS NEW WEB SITE I ALOT SAID IT! :gtfo:

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score

It will be a thread, just like this, but the thread auto updates like it's a chat system. You'll still be able to go back and read them the next day.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Everyone kindly ignore Gohan. He is on his period. :pity:

Reactions: Crayo

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Discussion threads will be awesome.

It's like a normal discussion thread, but we enable a feature that makes it become a "live thread". This thread then has no pages, so you don't get taken to a new page after posting the 10th post for example. It's just one page which has a "View older posts" button at the top, which loads more posts above it. The live feature will only be enabled during the show. We disable it afterwards, and the thread will appear like a normal discussion threads with pages, so you can go back and track posts and what not.
Oh that's tight, I was worried because it's fun when a superstar returns to go back and see everyone marking lol

Reactions: Crayo
Status
Not open for further replies.