The site has moved.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The site has officially moved to Xenforo now, which is completely different forum software. Some things will be more or less the same, and some things will be really different, but overall it is much better. It's 3:23am here in the UK, and Solidus and I have been up configuring everything after Jake (he's called "admin" here) converted us from MyBB to Xenforo.

Honestly, I could write a huge announcement telling you what extra stuff we have etc., but I really am tired. Plus, last time I made a huge post, you all preferred to read the TLDR instead -.-. So, I won't torture you, you can simply look around and figure things out. If you need help with anything, then make a thread in the questions/suggestions section, and we will try help you asap.

I do advise changing your signatures, as they will look ugly because the BB codes here are different. If you are reading this as a guest, then login as usual, because your passwords will still work here.

This is a new era for WWE forums, and we are on the best software around, so I hope you guys enjoy it.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Everything else will be set up tomorrow. Don't complain about the lack of legend features, or anything like that just yet.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
You can't edit posts after 0 seconds.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
It won't let me change my viewing settings from mobile style. After I change and save it just goes straight back to it.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I HATE THIS SEVER! IT SUCK! were the fuck my group, were the fuck simley? were the fuck is are fake cash? AND WERE IS MY BITW AWARD!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Randy, please, stop. We are adding everyone back to their groups tomorrow, the awards will return, the smilies will return, and the cash will return. Today is just the migration.

Be patient, and complain tomorrow.

Reactions: Lackin

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
oh it 11pm were i am at. what about the chat room cbox thing? are getting that back.but either way this sever cofened the fuck out of me. i can take what i posted in already and 1s that i have not reply back into yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.