The Sims Official Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah I remember when I first started a game a few years ago there was an ongoing glitch that lasted like two weeks where your sim would automatically pick angry options for convos so all your relationships were bad lol like how is that a glitch that last weeks

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix

Is Project Rene Sims 5?

Long Answer: No, but it is a Sims game that will focus more on the multi-player aspects of the Sims game potential. So a possible MMO? Who knows!

Oh, so basically EA has made it clear there is no Sims 5 for the foreseeable future.
Soooo... EA pulling a Fallout 76, basically. I can hear the EA board meeting in my head... "Sims 5? Yea, fuck that shit, this franchise needs an MMO. It's all the rage! Can we still add loot boxes, or is that shit outlawed by now? Ah, fuck it, we just gonna call them SimCrates or some shit like that and claim they ain't gambling boxes."

And the most frustrating part is the amount of people bitching about it, but then buy, play and dump extra money into the thing they were bitching about. Same old shit. :no:

Reactions: Bobby Barrows