"The Shooting Star" Bryan Variety

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score

justin-gabriel-3.jpg

--

Wrestling Name: Bryan Variety

Nickname: “The Shooting Star”

Weight: 221lbs

Height: 6’1”

Hometown: San Francisco, California

Class: Face

Gimmick: He’s a man who believes you gotta work hard to party hard. He never overlooks the task at hand, and has often earned the respect of many colleagues in wrestling due to his willingness to see the talent in all competition. Never underestimating a challenge, he does his homework and makes sure to put on the best show possible for the fans.

Appearance

-Ring Attire:
images

-Entrance Attire:
l_9df0cd3b4781211dd4baa8b1a0ac3e46.jpg

-Hair Color: Blonde.

-Hair Style: Relatively simple, a short few strands of hair over the forehead. If not, can usually spike his hair Nigel McGuinness style for fun.

-Hair Length: Very short.

-Tattoo:
sampdf686875becf3c9a.jpg

Personality: He’s generally a fun loving guy. He can sometimes be aloof or uncaring of other people’s, as he believes that you have to keep a positive attitude for anything good to come your way. But he is prone to random acts of kindness, especially when it comes to sticking up for the little guy. Otherwise he works hard to get where he needs to go, has boat loads of personality & always believes in having a good time.

Entrance Music: Lil Wayne – I Got No Ceilings

Entrance Details:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gaijOOfjYg&feature=related

A mixture of lights proliferate to expand upon one another as they continue to multiply as they cascade across the arena. After a few moments to get through the opening moments of the music, all of the lights converge on one singular point at the entrance ramp. This is where our man makes his entrance, the one and only “Shooting Star” Bryan Variety. Complete with his signature citrine hoody, sterling silver cross necklace & neon chartreuse wrestling attire. He makes his way to the ring with an extra spring in his step, eager to get back into action for another week. Along the way he shares a few high fives with many of the fans lucky enough to catch him at ringside, as he hops up onto the ring apron and flips over the top of his hoody revealing his wide smile & twinkling eyes. He pumps his fist into the air with excitement and enthusiasm as he makes his way through the ropes and begins to warm up for his match to come.

Finishing Move 1: The Shooting Star (Shooting Star Press, Top Rope Or Standing Variation)

Finishing Move 2: The Golden Gates (Bridging Dragon Suplex)

Trademark Move: Warp Tour (Busaiku Knee Kick)

Submission Move: Variety Hour (Stretch Muffler)

Highflying Move: A New Hope (Missile Dropkick)

Five - eight common moves:

Dropkick Variations

Kick Variations

Arm Drag Variations

Rolling Leg Lock

Suplex Variations

DDT Variations

Running Calf Kick

Hurricanrana

Taunts:

Wink and a pointing gesture

Fist in the air

Chest pump with “It’s my time!”

Kip Up with any of the above three

Match Tactics: Clean

Match Style:

*Technical

*High flyer

*Lucha Libre (Minor Influences)

Weapon of Choice: Steel Chair

Specialty Match: Ladder Matches

Additional Information:

None at this time. He’s allergic to pistachios.​

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
No it's not your place to approve characters :smh

Approved and finally we get a Justin Gabriel character lol

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong with any particular member of staff approving a contract. Just saying, you guys could use all the help you could get. And if one staff member is on to do something that another staff member normally does, I think that can only improve synergy between all of you. Either way, happy to see where this new character goes.

Reaction score
Actually, if it was ANYONE'S job, it would be mine seeing as I'm in charge.

That being said, approved.