• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Shield's Final Chapter Discussion Thread

Sabretooth

Oct 9, 2011
Well that's it. Seven years comes to a close. Reigns and Rollins are gonna continue to be awesome each and every week. Ambrose is gonna continue to be Ambrose and I wish him all the best.

Shield Forever!

Last edited:
Reactions: Blaze and Sylar

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
Bullet club is played out....gonna be Omega's next challenger.....or he actually retires from rasslin

Sylar

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$ton
Ambrose most likely going to AEW. So leader of The Elite or whatever new name they give it. :side:

Sylar

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$ton
If it gets Punk a win, (which it would) I would be happy. Wonder if Dean would dye his hair pink again.
Punk gonna put Ambrose to

The reason he shaved his head was because of his hairline so I doubt he’d grow it out long enough to make dying it worth it.

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
Get this Punk talk outta here.

Ambrose would make him shit his pants again......two years training with Duke Roufus and couldn't land a punch on a guy dancing around him. :MJ: