The Shield split

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
The idea that WWE aren't high on Rollins is ludicrous. If they weren't they would not have made him the center part of their developmental system for 2 years nor part of the most dominant faction in wrestling since DX arguably. FCW was centered around him, NXT was built in large on him.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
The idea that WWE aren't high on Rollins is ludicrous. If they weren't they would not have made him the center part of their developmental system for 2 years nor part of the most dominant faction in wrestling since DX arguably. FCW was centered around him, NXT was built in large on him.
What do you expect out of his WWE career at this point? And I would be willing to bet anything he accomplishes less than you have in mind

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
What do you expect out of his WWE career at this point? And I would be willing to bet anything he accomplishes less than you have in mind
To be one of the central points of the franchise going forward. He'll never be THE guy. But he'll be one of the top guys,as he has been positioned to be since debuting on the main roster with Reigns and Ambrose. He'll be up about or around Jericho or Edge levels. Upper midcard/main event.

I am not a clouded mark that expects him to be a 17x world champ and the face of the company. But there's no shame in being the HHH/Macho/Edge/Jericho/Orton to Reigns Cena/Hogan/Austin/Rock.

People seem to think WWE seeing value in a guy starts and ends with "is this guy THE guy?".

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Every guy that isn't "The guy" is "going to be like Jericho" according to everyone lol.

I cannot see him being one of the top players of this generation.