No Mercy The shield needs to get back together for fucking real

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marcus bishop

Jobber
Reaction score
No mercy Roman reigns is gonna beat John cena and cena needs to stop talking crap about Roman reigns because Roman is the big dog he runs the yard on wwe raw and when he was with the Seth rollins and Dean Ambrose they where together they fight together they are together they did everything together they need to get back together for fucking real shit
18580126_290412411404880_8971068976234758144_n.jpg.jpg

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Them getting back together depends on a lot of factors. The initial split was to boost and bump Reigns up. I am not sure they would do this just yet.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Yes, They were good as the shield for the time being BUT, I think they did the right thing by breaking up. I mean, We now know what type of wrestling style or personalities they each personaly have. Yes, It's be interesting to see a one time Shield Reunion. But this is just my opinion only.
:ambrose2:

Reactions: Doxo

Marcus bishop

Jobber
Reaction score
Yes, They were good as the shield for the time being BUT, I think they did the right thing by breaking up. I mean, We now know what type of wrestling style or personalities they each personaly have. Yes, It's be interesting to see a one time Shield Reunion. But this is just my opinion only.
:ambrose2:
No no no you're wrong because they need to get back together and take over the www for . You have good points though

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
It'd be interesting to see what we can come up with for our own Wrestling Idea's involving the shield....

Crash

Reaction score
I dont know why it has not been done yet. I ain't a big fan of Roman, but put the Universal title on him while seth and dean are the RAW tag team champions. That would be perfect booking IMO should have happened at Summerslam.

Marcus bishop

Jobber
Reaction score
I dont know why it has not been done yet. I ain't a big fan of Roman, but put the Universal title on him while seth and dean are the RAW tag team champions. That would be perfect booking IMO should have happened at Summerslam.
Thanks bra I know they should have butt you know Paul heyman

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Thanks bra I know they should have butt you know Paul heyman

Haha.... "BUTT"... U keep saying BUTT!
Sorry, I can be very immature when it comes to ppl saying "Farts and Butts". I start laughing... I crack up laughing when the ketchup bottle makes that farting sound.