The Shield are back on Smackdown with their shoddy camera work lol

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
If the Rock loses at the Rumble, I'm betting The Shield cost him the match because they don't feel he 'deserves' a title shot. I hope they at least have a segment leading to the Rumble where the Shield confronts him saying he doesn't deserve to just come in and challenge for the belt (although if you ask me, beating the biggest star in the main event of WM is more than enough reason to get to demand a title shot.)

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score
injustice because you only come here once a year!!, it´s like the perfect setup, too bad the feud wouldnt last more than 1 or 2 shows due to the rock not being a full time superstar

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
HHHBestHeelEver said:
injustice because you only come here once a year!!, it´s like the perfect setup, too bad the feud wouldnt last more than 1 or 2 shows due to the rock not being a full time superstar

Talk about a long burning feud. "Bye Rock thanks for this year, see you next year!"

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Talk about a long burning feud. "Bye Rock thanks for this year, see you next year!"
and with the rock cutting his promos via satellite... :yes:
but :nope: thanks

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Danielson said:
First off - the ratings had nothing to do with The Shield being on or not, it was Christmas. Even if they were on, it would have still been shitty ratings.

Second - You can't have the shield on christmas because they put every face over for events like this. The shield needs to be looked at as destructive at all costs. WWE did the right thing.....You know i'm right.

You just backed up BLFFL. :facepalm:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
seabs said:
I'm guessing you didn't get the purpose, it was using BLFFL style hyperbole to justify why the shield are better than Brad Maddox.

Oh i got it, but i'm just going to respond the best way I can without being insulting.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Danielson said:
Not really, I was just saying why they weren't on. I like the shield ya goofball

I owned her until you brought up the obvious. :punk: