The Shield and their finishers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
He'd pull it too much IMO and it wouldn't look as good.

I'd be down for him busting out Peroxysm on some guys.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I like that flying knee thingy but it's a little too close to CM Punk, in my opinion. I know Punk doesn't use it as his main finisher, but still. The super kick could work well with Seth Rollins, it seems like his in-ring work will be similar to Shawn Michaels anyway.

HBK is retired, so you might as well pass his finishing move off to someone.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
KLockard23 said:
I like that flying knee thingy but it's a little too close to CM Punk, in my opinion. I know Punk doesn't use it as his main finisher, but still. The super kick could work well with Seth Rollins, it seems like his in-ring work will be similar to Shawn Michaels anyway.

HBK is retired, so you might as well pass his finishing move off to someone.

Seth used a low angle superkick as a finisher on the indys and in FCW. It was called Avada Kedavra.

Speaking of Punk. That Japanese guy, Kenta. Is the same one that Punk nicked his finisher from. Kenta invented/innovated the GTS. Just as some fun trivia.