Kayfabe The Second Warning

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
*The camera turns on to show Buster standing with Hayley at his side. A green screen is behind him which is currently setting the scene to make it look like he’s standing on a beach. He’s wearing a black suit and shirt with a black tie. Hayley is wearing a black dress and veil. She’s holding a rose. Somewhat odd attire choices for a beach. With a smile on his face, Buster begins to speak.*

Buster Gates: Hi there! By now you should know me as the type of guy who likes to have a good time. I love a party, getting drunk on champagne, you know, the usual... Well! Two weeks ago my well-endowed nature came to a crashing halt.

*The green screen falls. Buster IS actually on a beach, but it’s dark at night. Rain is heavily falling and wind begins to pick up. You hear a scraping noise.*

Buster Gates: Last week, Reese, you decided to turn up. Despite the lovely Hayley’s advice, you used your better judgement to still want to fight me... What a mistake that turned out to be. You had a warning. You were told not to come down to the ring or you were going to get hurt, and what happened?

*Flashbacks of last week show up of Reese being attacked from behind with a chair during his entrance and being choked out in the corner of the ring by a kendo stick.*

Buster Gates: Now... Was that wise?

*Another flashback shows Reese getting drilled into the mat from Buster’s Backslide Driver. The camera slowly begins to zoom in on Busters face. Lightening strikes.*

Buster Gates: No... Not at all.

*Another flashback shows Buster hitting the Ravishing Neckbreaker.*

Buster Gates: So... This week we’ve got another match. An Extreme Rules match. Last week, that was therapy for me. I needed it and honestly, it felt good! It was a great way to relieve some tension... This week, it isn’t going to be therapy... Reese let me put this simply... Last week you were warned that if you showed up you would be destroyed. This week, you turn up, you’ll never turn up ever again.

*The camera slowly pans down to reveal the source of the scraping noise. A shovel finishes covering a hole with sand. As the camera continues to pan down it reveals a tombstone. “Reese Glover – Buster warned him...” Hayley places the rose on the top of the tombstone. She grabs Buster’s hand and the pair walk out of camera view. The camera continues to focus in on the tombstone for a few more seconds before fading to black.*