• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AMA The Saint Patrick's Day Smash at Club La Vela [Preview]

WelshyBOI

Looking at the card, I wonder what the tag team Lethal Lottery Brackets are going to be like? It is 5 matches. Is there a team with a bye to the finals? Or is the finals going to be a triple threat?
Well…considering that Bret and Bellatrix are the “#1 ranked tag team”, I think that any possible shortcut to the finals should be given to them if they manage to qualify for the Lethal Lottery to begin with ;) :D

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Well…considering that Bret and Bellatrix are the “#1 ranked tag team”, I think that any possible shortcut to the finals should be given to them if they manage to qualify for the Lethal Lottery to begin with ;) :D

The cool thing is even if you don’t you’re still the number one ranked tag team after the turmoil match which basically gives you a get out of jail free card.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
To try to keep this thing on time I’m gonna be handing out judgments in the next 90 minutes if you’re someone that was still working on grades go ahead and send them to me now if not I’ll have match winners very shortly and then within a couple more hours hopefully I’ll have all the segment ideas out as well. If you have seg ideas of your own, my inbox is open. Keep me company.