• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AMA The Saint Patrick's Day Smash at Club La Vela [Preview]

Rosie

Dark Side
WILL THE VERY SUDDEN CHANGE IN STIPULATION NEGATIVELY AFFECT THE PROMO I HAVE ALREADY DONE AND POSTED!?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
You won’t be punished.

But to be fair you posted that like 30 minutes after threads so it seems you had the whole thing already written lol

Kross Rhodes

I’ll even let you edit your promo if you want to incorporate lines about the stipulation or edit out ones that will make it look bad or what have you.

Rosie

Dark Side
Look, I hate to be that person, @Razor Smark

But I just would prefer this to be a normal match. I get the thought of "It is a less extreme version of the Bunkhouse Stampede" but both our characters made the match in the segment saying "We don't want a weird match, we want a straight up match to leave no doubt and showcase ourselves." A match stipulation, while less extreme, limiting how they can "Showcase each other," and leaves doubt because they are both limited to a degree in what they can do kind of goes against it. I don't think we really need a stipulation for this. Just a straight up competitive and heated match between babyfaces works, especially since we did mention some potential plans for it that Jonny and I agreed on that we sent in a DM you are invited in (Jonny isn't in it, but the stuff affecting him I ran it by him and he approved).

Kross Rhodes

Fine. I’ll change someone else’s.

In the future, though, I gotta be able to book how see things to create angles that can be used on the show.

Rosie

Dark Side
Fine. I’ll change someone else’s.

In the future, though, I gotta be able to book how see things to create angles that can be used on the show.

I know, but also we can contribute ideas to the angles and build a storyline with our characters involved too. Getting some involvement of ideas in our characters helps the fed grow and improves the quality of us and the shows too. And you don't always need a quota of stipulation matches each show. We can talked to about ideas, what to do, give ideas for our characters and the storylines they are in.

Kross Rhodes

Generally speaking I like to have at least two stipulations per show for two reasons:

1 it’s named Againat Mwdical Advice. Need it be a spicy brand for the viewers.

2 it’s honestly a boring read having 9 regular rules matches in a row on a show for readers.

As for input, my inbox is always open for ideas for angles and matches, but preferably for future ideas and not necessarily for the show I’ve already booked.

If I’m being candid, I only really get two things from doing this that gives me any pleasure out of all the work it entails to keep it running, and that’s naming the shows and booking the matches.

Long story short, we’ll make that a singles match and I’ll be back with a different change.

Rosie

Dark Side
Looking at the card, I wonder what the tag team Lethal Lottery Brackets are going to be like? It is 5 matches. Is there a team with a bye to the finals? Or is the finals going to be a triple threat?