• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Saga of Sasha Banks (and Naomi) Megathread

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Deth : Send her to NJPW
Kairi:
200.gif
not again
Pretty much, yeah, lol

Sabretooth

Everyone has their own taste, likes, dislikes, etc.

They are plenty of people I don’t like who so many others seem to. Kross, Knight, and Belair to name a few. Then I’m a huge Theory fan and he doesn’t seem to be to liked, same with Sammy Guevara.
I don’t think Kross is amazing or anything but he’s a good size and actually looks like he can be a threat to some of the bigger guys on the roster which has gotta count for something

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
I watshinking about getting back in New Japan and STARDOM if Sasha is going to be there, then I am out

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I don't see why you would not watch something because a woman wants to wrestle in Japan instead of America, further legitimizing Stardom as a global brand. You said similar thing about Kairi, are ex wwe women just not allowed ?

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
I don't see why you would not watch something because a woman wants to wrestle in Japan instead of America, further legitimizing Stardom as a global brand. You said similar thing about Kairi, are ex wwe women just not allowed ?
I didn't have a problem with Kairi, my problem was her winning over Mayu, don't get thing twisted. As for Sasha it is because I don't like her as wrestler/don't think she is as great as people put her out to be, and I just generally hate her fans. I am allowed to hate/dislikes while others have no problem. My further problem is one that no one will get or just dog me on, but I digress because I am not getting into this argument.

Roy Mustang

To quote a great artist:

'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off (hoo-hoo-hoo)