The Saga of Sasha Banks (and Naomi) Megathread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Chris sent me here and I have literally no idea what any of this means, but I just discovered that Sasha Banks is a kpop fan, so we stan Sasha Banks!
Go Sasha, I hope you win or get what you want or just be happy and listen to kpop.

Last edited:

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
And booooo to whoever disrespected my girl Sasha Banks! The should think twice before going after a Kpop fan! RUDE AF.

• Haha
Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
And with that I just proved that no matter the topic, it can always turn into a Kpop discussion. <3

I read a little about this and I think that WWE is a symbiotic relationship that needs the company and the wrestlers, but the wrestlers can do so much more apart from WWE if they have the fanbase. The company not so much, yes they can replace them, but they will lose some fans on the way.

I can be totally wrong, and please correct me if I am, but just like reality TV, a lot of this is scripted or exaggerated to build up drama. The only thing that people should never fall on is in the narrative that if a man does this he is asking to be respected, a boss, etc. but if a woman does it she is being dramatic or hard to work with, because that's BS.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
And with that I just proved that no matter the topic, it can always turn into a Kpop discussion. <3

I read a little about this and I think that WWE is a symbiotic relationship that needs the company and the wrestlers, but the wrestlers can do so much more apart from WWE if they have the fanbase. The company not so much, yes they can replace them, but they will lose some fans on the way.

I can be totally wrong, and please correct me if I am, but just like reality TV, a lot of this is scripted or exaggerated to build up drama. The only thing that people should never fall on is in the narrative that if a man does this he is asking to be respected, a boss, etc. but if a woman does it she is being dramatic or hard to work with, because that's BS.
Nah we just recently had Jonathan Gresham be unprofessional and he's rightly getting buried 6 feet under for it because of the different circumstances. It's not a man/woman thing. If anything it would be more of a WWE/AEW thing

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Nah we just recently had Jonathan Gresham be unprofessional and he's rightly getting buried 6 feet under for it because of the different circumstances. It's not a man/woman thing. If anything it would be more of a WWE/AEW thing

Idk who this Gresham person is, but I read online (not here) that people were saying that about this.

Legit I just like that she likes Kpop and that makes her a BOSS imo.

• Love
Reactions: Swerve

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
These women been gone for months...and no one cares besides the people who use any opportunity to go "WWE bad".

Reactions: Y2Jayne