• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Saga of Sasha Banks (and Naomi) Megathread

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
The company has enough talent to easily create a division that could float. They just choose not to due to not caring.
I'm still curious to see what they could do with their current roster that doesn't feel random like Shirai/Stark.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
When Nikita vs Gigi happens that bakery gonna put Hayter vs Storm to shame

Also Smark Gigi to wild for you bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Now that it’s settled down in here and a little more jovial can we just avoid attacking each other personally over opinions. No need to refer to each other as female genitalia, types of diseases or mental disabilities.

Please and thank you.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Still....my opinions mean more than yours.
Sure thing pal.
Let’s all chill out with the name calling and personal attacks.
Seems one starts It and let’s the world burn
Now that it’s settled down in here and a little more jovial can we just avoid attacking each other personally over opinions. No need to refer to each other as female genitalia, types of diseases or mental disabilities.

Please and thank you.
Well from my pov it was only one starting it

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Starting it or not, it got to the point it was a little bit out of hand. Everyone just gotta chill out a little bit. Plus when you don’t do it back, it makes the other person look even worse, let them get themselves in trouble while you stay mature about it.

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Alright, everyone watch it with the insults, that is my fair warning to you all.

Secondly, I read through all off these pages and respect the ones that kept it civil.

Third, I will side with Sasha and Naomi on this stance because what Vince wanted them to do is a spit in the face of the woman's tag team division and past champions that held that helped that division. Also held those belts like Boss in Hug 2019, The IIConics, Bliss/Cross, and Kabuki Warriors that year. Teams like those that brought value to those belts.

I respect Sasha/Naomi for knowing their own self-worth and know what value they see themselves as talents in that company.

Lastly, what business did Sasha and Naomi even had to be considered number 1 contenders for the Bianca's Raw Woman's Championship? Those two are Smackdown Superstars and not Raw ones. I could see Becky Lynch, Asuka, Nikki A.S.H and Doudrop being the fatal four way match. Not Boss and Glow. These business decisions is not well thought out and downright embarrassing to be honest.