The Ryback vs The Undertaker?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Ryback revealed in the May 2013 issue of WWE Magazine that one of his goals is to go one-on-one with The Undertaker at WrestleMania.

"For [The Undertaker] to be able to last this long in a business where you see the roster changing every year, it's really amazing," Ryback remarked. "I know it's one of my goals to step in the ring at WrestleMania with him someday. It didn't happen this year, but I'm hoping I'll be at the very top of that list next year."
Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/

Pipe dream or possible?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Depends on how his career over the next year goes, but I really, really don't see this happening. Sheamus also mentioned his desire to face Undertaker at Wrestlemania 29 in a few interviews over the past year but that added up to nothing.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
IT NOT A "dream" Match Ryback is to young for that! And he a goldberg rip off so no i would not paid money to see it!

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
I'd prefer to watch taker piledriving cena....thrice :gusta:

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
It would be awful. Just imaging if ryback is the only who ends the streak that..that...Oh my

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I now remember it was rumored early this year that Triple H was considering Ryback as a possible candidate for defeating the Undertaker.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Bumping old ass thread for new news:

Undertaker hasn't committed to working the show yet, but my gut tells me he almost certainly will. If he does, there is talk of doing Undertaker vs. Ryback. The story would be that Paul tried to get his guy (Punk at the time) to beat Undertaker last year and his guy failed, so this year he has a bigger, stronger guy to try to end the streak. I believe this is subject to Ryback getting over big. If not, the other idea is doing the Undertaker vs. Brock match that has been talked about for a while, with basically the same Heyman tie-in.

-Meltzer.

Second. Please let it be the second.

Reactions: JC4Life37