• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You

:bosque

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
I mean... "falling apart" might be a bit of a dream, but it's definitely comical to see. Definitely something out of a movie, like you hire a mercenary terroristical group and then when they start trying to fuck you up -> *insert Pikachu face meme*

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Russia falling apart would actually be bad. Mena it would get putin out and all, but then you create a power vaccum and you will have another black october

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You

More stuff happened:

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
I mean who knows what exactly is going on. Even with the details we have, there is still a big amount mostly coming from Russian media, I think. ...but yea, like I said earlier. They shook hands with some terroristic mercenaries and now *insert shocked Pikachu meme*

About the Sub

...and that's pretty much just the lowball very early numbers.

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
TLDR Wagner's going to end up forming a breakaway state.

Jesus Christ, Outer Heaven might actually become a thing.
Possible. I mean there's a lot of Schadenfreude involved, but at the same time no one should want or be fine with Wagner taking over any amount of land.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Possible. I mean there's a lot of Schadenfreude involved, but at the same time no one should want or be fine with Wagner taking over any amount of land.
Breakaway states from Russia is good tbh. It means less power is centralized onto Moscow and that these other states will be able to make their own decisions. Ukraine would also be the other major influential power in any case, IMO.