The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ServantTwilight

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
roadwarriors
Favorite Wrestler
fourhorseman
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1

ServantTwilight

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
roadwarriors
Favorite Wrestler
fourhorseman
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
I found the soultion

https://www.insider.com/white-supremacist-took-mdma-renounces-beliefs-study-2023-6

Actual article.

However, MDMA doesn't have a political agenda and can't, by itself, solve racism. The authors of one journal article from 2021 argued that psychedelics could just amplify what is going on in that person's head.

MDMA has, for instance, been used by the Taliban to channel connection to the divine during prayer chants, according to Nuwer.

Nuwer pointed out that Brendan's "seemingly spontaneous change" appears to be an exception to the norm. MDMA releases the chemical oxytocin, which our bodies naturally produce. The chemical causes animals to fiercely love their own, but also protect them from others — which can mean a disdain for outsiders may actually increase.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Why is it when people say “don’t get political.” They really mean “don’t support things I don’t support.”

I’m hoping this don’t count as a spoiler but I’ll be safe and put it in a tag even tho it’s something after Collusion

Punk cut a promo about supporting LGBTQ+ youth. Some idiot is like you get political you go broke. But I am willing to bet, if Punk said something negative about LGBTQ+ youth, dude wouldn’t have an issue, probably would praise him, and say YEAH! Go Punk! Because the issue isn’t that he talked about a political issue (tho really being a decent fucking human should not be seen as political.) it’s that he talked about something that he didn’t like, something he doesn’t support. It’s ridiculous.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Why is it when people say “don’t get political.” They really mean “don’t support things I don’t support.”

I’m hoping this don’t count as a spoiler but I’ll be safe and put it in a tag even tho it’s something after Collusion

Punk cut a promo about supporting LGBTQ+ youth. Some idiot is like you get political you go broke. But I am willing to bet, if Punk said something negative about LGBTQ+ youth, dude wouldn’t have an issue, probably would praise him, and say YEAH! Go Punk! Because the issue isn’t that he talked about a political issue (tho really being a decent fucking human should not be seen as political.) it’s that he talked about something that he didn’t like, something he doesn’t support. It’s ridiculous.
What if they are using hollow words and using the issue as a way to gain favour? One could say that is being political......and the funny thing is, it's just that easy to use political opinions/correctness to skewer the narrative.

Also....the whole "don't support things I don't support" isn't exclusive.....it's the one thing both sides of this entirely stupid political tribalism have in common.

Reactions: Alexa

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
What if they are using hollow words and using the issue as a way to gain favour? One could say that is being political......and the funny thing is, it's just that easy to use political opinions/correctness to skewer the narrative.

Also....the whole "don't support things I don't support" isn't exclusive.....it's the one thing both sides of this entirely stupid political tribalism have in common.
Hey you won’t get no fight out of me on the bottom part, I will say the only difference being, one side supports everyone having the same rights, being treated the same, and the other side thinks they are certain individuals who shouldn’t have the same rights as others. Now if you support taking rights away from others, then yeah, you’re a pretty fucking horrible person. Because someone else having the same rights as you do, doesn’t change your life in any single way. At all. If Bill and Jake wanna get married, let them, if Sally and Lisa wanna get married let them, if Bobby wants to become Bobbi, let them. Because guess what? It doesn’t change your life at all. Now if you take those rights away from someone, guess what? You just changed their life, because they can’t be happy and live their life. See the difference between the two?

Now 100% agree when it comes to something that doesn’t effect your life, but would causes someone else’s life to change, yeah, sometimes the left can do that with certain issues, 100%, and you won’t get me saying other wise. My basic beliefs are this, as long as what you’re doing, isn’t causing someone else harm, or taking away someone else’s freedoms and rights, I don’t give a fuck what you do. It’s why I support the LGBTQ, it’s why I support gun rights(for responsible gun owners) it’s why I support people having the right to practice whatever religion they want, it’s why I think prostitution should be legal and regulated. It’s why I support people being able to drink, smoke, do whatever you want, as long as you are not harming another human being.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
If you can ban books....you can ban guns.

Reactions: Alexa

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Banning books is dumb as fuck also
Not to mention it's coming from people who cry about "wokeism" is at war with "free speech". 8D

"Don't say gay......but let me say the N word".

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Not to mention it's coming from people who cry about "wokeism" is at war with "free speech". 8D

"Don't say gay......but let me say the N word".
100%.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP