The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
It begins

Eyup, they're afraid of employees and other customers being harassed or physically threatened by bigots and fascists, so on one hand, it makes sense, but on the other hand, businesses shouldn't have to back down to these people, they should be fighting them every step of the way.

Fuck fascism and fuck these hateful assholes.

Reactions: Doom and Alexa

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Eyup, they're afraid of employees and other customers being harassed or physically threatened by bigots and fascists, so on one hand, it makes sense, but on the other hand, businesses shouldn't have to back down to these people, they should be fighting them every step of the way.

Fuck fascism and fuck these hateful assholes.
Nah, I get it why, but still. Like I said before June is going to be interesting for all the wrong reasons

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
It begins

Not all locations are doing it from what I was told by my supervisor today. She said our store isn’t removing anything.

People need to just mind their own business and let people live their lives. The pride stuff isn’t hurting anyone, stay in your lane and mind your business.

Reactions: Doom and Alexa

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Not all locations are doing it from what I was told by my supervisor today. She said our store isn’t removing anything.

People need to just mind their own business and let people live their lives. The pride stuff isn’t hurting anyone, stay in your lane and mind your business.
But think of the children, Jimmy! These fine upstanding Christian Evangelicals might end up having children realize they're smurfs and dykes! WE CANT HAVE THAT HAPPEN!

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
So I just went on Twitter and first thing I saw was a big thing about this Target stuff, including someone claiming that the LGB community is starting to "cut out" the TQ+ people... and I'm just confused. Is that an actual bigger movement in the community, that was established within the last 6-8 months, or is that just some lone idiots... or is that even some false flag shit going on?

Either way, it is such a mess and people in the LGBTQ+ community, who want to cut out potential allies within that community like that, do not understand at all, that they completely fuck themselves over with these actions.

Reactions: Alexa

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
So I just went on Twitter and first thing I saw was a big thing about this Target stuff, including someone claiming that the LGB community is starting to "cut out" the TQ+ people... and I'm just confused. Is that an actual bigger movement in the community, that was established within the last 6-8 months, or is that just some lone idiots... or is that even some false flag shit going on?

Either way, it is such a mess and people in the LGBTQ+ community, who want to cut out potential allies within that community like that, do not understand at all, that they completely fuck themselves over with these actions.
Yeah, this has been a thing for a while. There are some people in the LGBTQ+ community that just want LGB and nothing more

• Sad
Reactions: Death By Looch

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
Yeah, this has been a thing for a while. There are some people in the LGBTQ+ community that just want LGB and nothing more
I mean I always knew that there were some, but this seemed to have picked up. Maybe it was just concentrated a lot on this one Target thread I've seen though.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
I mean I always knew that there were some, but this seemed to have picked up. Maybe it was just concentrated a lot on this one Target thread I've seen though.
Maybe, but one of the things I seen was if there wasnt trans and queer people and such, then the LGB would have a lot mor eprotection and such now then what they actually and all. It is a weird deep dive

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
Maybe, but one of the things I seen was if there wasnt trans and queer people and such, then the LGB would have a lot mor eprotection and such now then what they actually and all. It is a weird deep dive
Well, as shitty as it is, that at least makes kinda sense then. :(

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Which isn't even how it would work anyways. They'd still be exactly where they are now even if they god rid of the Transgender and Queer subset.

United We Stand, Divided We Fall.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Which isn't even how it would work anyways. They'd still be exactly where they are now even if they god rid of the Transgender and Queer subset.

United We Stand, Divided We Fall.
I understand, but they their thinking is because everything as of late has to do with queers/drag queens/trans people and that has caused a more increas ein the hate and so on. Again, i am not agreeing with it just something I have looke dinto because I always seek information

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix

Paxton, 60, decried the move moments after many members of his own party voted to impeach, and his office pointed to internal reports that found no wrongdoing.

“The ugly spectacle in the Texas House today confirmed the outrageous impeachment plot against me was never meant to be fair or just,” Paxton said. “It was a politically motivated sham from the beginning,”
:MJ:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
“It was a politically motivated sham from the beginning” from your own party? :MJ1