The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Although, Theresa May's indecisions and general shiftiness - really ranks her as a worse PM in terms of leadership and decision, but it seems she has already been forgotten about
She was horrendous but I also felt a bit sorry for her. Pretty clear she was selected solely to be the brexit scapegoat lmao. There's a reason Boris was the odds-on favourite to replace Cameron and then took himself out of consideration. I was working for Betfred at the time and a customer rang up because he'd had £10k on Boris at around 4/11 and he'd just taken himself out of consideration so he was expecting his money back... :heston

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
although I'll admit we called borus UK Trump when he was elected over here in Canada. But I dont think that's fair anymore as much as he sucks

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I mean I voted to remain - but during that whole cycle of politics and the lead up, it was never a party issue. All three major parties (four if you include SNP) basically said - vote how you want. After the matter though, it became clear that Labour wanted to be seen as the Remain party - I think they thought they could rope in swing voters and people like me close to the center to potential cross the border. Ended making them as a party look very weak and losing a lot of traditional strong seats

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
UK Trump is Nigel Farage

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Cheers this is very informative. Makes a lot of sense. And ya as far as brexit, regardless if I feel it was tainted , you can't really run on a platform to re vote. First off , that's gonna be extremely expensive. Brexit is a disaster but it's too ate n loke with wwe you have to let it play out regardless if the culminating pay off will be about as well received as batista winning the rumble over Daniel Bryan
Yeah when its been the number 1 talking point for like 5 years (gotta take the campaign period into account as well) the literal last thing the general public wanted was to commit to another 5 years of campaigning, voting and fallout/negotiations lmao. Boris was talking a big game about getting it done with or without a deal and it was the correct message for the election. Seats that have been labour locked since the 80s (some longer) voted Tories lol. My local seat has been Labour since its inception in 1996 and labour only won by a 1% margin this time out. Shows just how badly they fucked up their campaign. The Tories have been feeding shit to the north for a hundred years and the fuckers all voted them in this time lmao

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
UK Trump is Nigel Farage
At the time it was fair comp for boris. Populist tendencies . Insults oeople openly. Looks like a fucking dipshit with horrible hair. Arrogant and mouthy. But Trump is a criminal psychopath grifter now so I'm not sure it's fair to lump on boris that low. Least hes shown some balls on Russia

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
although I'll admit we called borus UK Trump when he was elected over here in Canada. But I dont think that's fair anymore as much as he sucks
They look similar but they are different animals. Trump is actively malicious and calculating whereas Boris is really just a clown thats so far out of his depth its not even funny lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah when its been the number 1 talking point for like 5 years (gotta take the campaign period into account as well) the literal last thing the general public wanted was to commit to another 5 years of campaigning, voting and fallout/negotiations lmao. Boris was talking a big game about getting it done with or without a deal and it was the correct message for the election. Seats that have been labour locked since the 80s (some longer) voted Tories lol. My local seat has been Labour since its inception in 1996 and labour only won by a 1% margin this time out. Shows just how badly they fucked up their campaign. The Tories have been feeding shit to the north for a hundred years and the fuckers all voted them in this time lmao
Yeah that's just massive tone deafness

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
They look similar but they are different animals. Trump is actively malicious and calculating whereas Boris is really just a clown thats so far out of his depth its not even funny lol
Yeh my new assessment above is more accurate i think. Similar features but completely different operating system. I don't think boris is evil, just a fat idiot

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeh my new assessment above is more accurate i think. Similar features but completely different operating system. I don't think boris is evil, just a fat idiot
Yeah. I dont know if you followed the hilarious drama of him falling out with his right hand man Dominic Cummings but it was a great insight into that leadership. One of the lines was something along the lines of "Me and Boris were just in total disbelief that we were being allowed to run the country... we were not qualified and everybody knew it" :bosque

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah. I dont know if you followed the hilarious drama of him falling out with his right hand man Dominic Cummings but it was a great insight into that leadership. One of the lines was something along the lines of "Me and Boris were just in total disbelief that we were being allowed to run the country... we were not qualified and everybody knew it" :bosque
good lord. not not familiar with that but thats sad lmao

only stuff i know is he got caught partying a bunch while telling ppl they could not

Redboy123@

Reaction score
ukn88na4t1l81.jpg

this dumb fucking cow. she'd get along great with a few oxygen deprived members in this very section!
I agree with her. Why be outraged over the rights of people on the other side of the world when you don't give a fuck about your own children's rights?

Explain why she is a dumb fucking cow because you are coming off really childish

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
InSaNe said:
Well then why does everyone seem like they defend Democrats?
because you're insane like your name says and can't comprehend nuance so us saying we don't like Pelosi probably doesn't compute. The Clinton's probably paid us to say it

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
because you're insane like your name says and can't comprehend nuance so us saying we don't like Pelosi probably doesn't compute. The Clinton's probably paid us to say it

FB_IMG_1646242372073.jpg

FB_IMG_1646242321692.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: InSaNe