• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Patrice O'Neal once said that as a comedian, you want half the audience to hate you. If they don't, you're just another laugh comedian with nothing to say. Your stream of consciousness touches only the surface level. Andy Kaufman said that the more they hate you, the better you're doing. Obviously this is a different context than debate, but I firmly believe that the same applies to politics. If everyone loves what you say, you're probably boring.

I mean, that’s fair. :lol I only asked him, to make sure he’s fine with what comes with it. Since he is, then I got no problem with it. Some people can’t accept the consequences.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
For those who don't know what Thermobaric missiles are. They have the capability of leveling miles of city blocks, and are essentially a step below Nuclear bombs.

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Putin doesn't give a shit if he gets to rule over a pile of ash. He wants Ukraine wiped from existence, period. All for his glorious legacy.
It would be a pile of ash already if that was what he wanted. You don't target defense systems and have these firefights all across the country because you want to rule over nothing. Those are things you do to prepare an advance on a key city.

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
It's in hopes that Kiev means capitulation, but with the experience Ukranian forces have in street combat separatist regions, I very well could see the war raging on with Russia in control of Kiev.