The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Ukraine citizens are victims don't know why you are projecting opinions on to me

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I could shut myself off from MSM for a month and it wouldn't have an affect on me.
Not a negative one. So maybe I should say you don’t care about anything that doesn’t have any negative affects on you. As in, you truly only care about yourself, and if something will negatively impact you.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Not a negative one. So maybe I should say you don’t care about anything that doesn’t have any negative affects on you. As in, you truly only care about yourself, and if something will negatively impact you.
Well I do care as I am taking an interest in the situation but yeah all in all the media wants us to see all these things. Am I going to get scared and upset over it.... No is the answer to that question.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well I do care as I am taking an interest in the situation but yeah all in all the media wants us to see all these things. Am I going to get scared and upset over it.... No is the answer to that question.
The world is a better place, when we care for our fellow humans. It’s pretty upsetting people are dying. It’s pretty upsetting that this could lead to bigger problems down the road. I guess I just hate that innocent people are dying because of an evil person like Putin.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
The world is a better place, when we care for our fellow humans. It’s pretty upsetting people are dying. It’s pretty upsetting that this could lead to bigger problems down the road. I guess I just hate that innocent people are dying because of an evil person like Putin.
I've already expressed my upset over the deaths and the harm to normal people.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I've already expressed my upset over the deaths and the harm to normal people.
Well that was more because you just said you’re not upset over it… but I mean alright then. Just remember it cost nothing to care about others.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I understand the confusion.

What I'm trying to communicate is that both sides are piss poor. I've already expressed that Russia have over stepped the mark for what they have done and will not defend them. But I ain't up I'm arms over it cuz I hate the globalist.

The enemy of my enemy is also my enemy

At the same time the deaths are a tragedy And I feel bad for them

Sabretooth

Reaction score
NATO Official: Russians are running out of fuel, running out of morale, and advancing slowly.

Zelensky: Ukrainians will never give up.

This fuckin country man. Let’s go. :proud

Reactions: Doom

Redboy123@

Reaction score
It's funny how no one talks about covid anymore since this Ukraine stuff happened. Like has virus gone away? I was told its really deadly and that kids have to wear masks for the sake of adults. I know that what is happening with Russia is huge but that should not reduce the severity of the fact THAT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF A GLOBAL PANDEMIC AND PEOPLE ARE DYING BECAUSE OF THE UNVACCINATED AND MASKLESS SCUM.