• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Fair enough. I see what you mean.

I do think it's entirely possible to think something is broken and agree with some of the results, but I think in the case of verdicts, it's mostly an emotional response. People, and I mean most people, on all political sides do this, predetermine for themselves the guilt or innocence ahead of the verdict.

And only want to hear that one verdict. It's our emotional attachment to our beliefs and whatnot.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Trusting people to make a well informed decision in a jury.....lol those people are too stupid to get out of jury duty.

I woukdn't put my faith in a public that are fighting over wearing masks.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Trusting people to make a well informed decision in a jury.....lol those people are too stupid to get out of jury duty.

I woukdn't put my faith in a public that are fighting over wearing masks.
Better than putting our faith in the government to do it.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
I don't understand the observation or comparison though.

The observation is this.

Far too often people do not see the law, they only see how it makes them feel. The facts don't care about your feelings come into it. I've seen far too many people say the system is broken for the Rittenhouse verdict because they feel he got away with murder. They say he shouldn't have been there etc... Yet they say the jury got it right in the other case. You cannot have it both ways by saying that following the letter of the law the way it is written is right in one and wrong in the other because it did not go the way you wanted it to. Thus, the feelings part of everything.

Whether or not anyone likes it, per the law and the evidence, Rittenhouse was innocent. Do we have to like it? No. Also, per the law Travis McMichael, George McMichael and William Bryan were guilty for chasing down and murdering Ahmaud Arbery.

The biggest point is this, even when things are in black and white people are trying to rule it with their emotional state because they did not get what they wanted in the outcome essentially.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
I don't disagree with you on that basis. But, one of the cases was very much a clear cut verdict from the start. One of the cases wasn't - so comparing the two on that basis is flawed. One of the cases could of gone either way with a jury, whilst the other one was only ever going to go in one direction.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Where? Seriously.

I haven't seen it on Facebook or YouTube. Haven't seen it on the other two forums that I still haven't been perma banned from either.

I love it when you guys say "Whataboutism". The words of the Blue Haired Whales, that I see get owned in community pages all the time.

It was literally all over Facebook bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
The parents of the Michigan school shooter are being charged with Involuntary Manslaughter

Thing is they fucking went on the run apparently.

Not only that, they willingly supplied their son with the weapon and ammunition to go on his killing spree.

I wouldn't charge them with Involuntary Manslaughter, I'd probably charge them with Accessory to Murder. I hope the whole family gets what's coming to them.

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
The parents of the Michigan school shooter are being charged with Involuntary Manslaughter

Thing is they fucking went on the run apparently.

Not only that, they willingly supplied their son with the weapon and ammunition to go on his killing spree.

I wouldn't charge them with Involuntary Manslaughter, I'd probably charge them with Accessory to Murder. I hope the whole family gets what's coming to them.

What's even more interesting is that the dad purchased the gun just days before the shooting. I would really like to know what type of conversations we're being held in that household.

Moon Bird

Meanwhile down here in Florida Ron DeSantis (c**t) wants to use taxpayers dollars to fund his own Brownshirts...

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Meanwhile down here in Florida Ron DeSantis (c**t) wants to use taxpayers dollars to fund his own Brownshirts...

Ron DeSantis is one of the biggest fucking jokes in American politics. The fact he's managed to swindle people into thinking he's a competent politician is nothing short of astounding.