The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
It's literally a pipeline for the delivery of oil from Canada to the US. People don't want anymore of it completed because of environmental concerns.

From what I've heard it's specifically where the pipeline is located that's the problem as well as it's near some acquifer that provides drinking water to a lot of people. Haven't done a lot of research on it myself though so I can't say I know any real details. This start and stop shit every four years has gotta go though, either build the damn thing or not but stop just making any new president do some temporary bullshit :lol

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Watched Bidens speech yesterday, it's exactly what not just the u.s needed but the whole freeworld after four years of Egotistical Teump, mans gonna be facing some flack now.

Bidens story about heartache and having a stammer still didn't stop him from realizing his dream still after 2 failed attempts then to come into the presidency at the time , seems like the stars have aligned , hope he does a good job. Got a hell of job in front of him, was great to see him choose Kamala Harris a VP even when she went after him in the primaries about Bussing.

God Bless Democracy.

......I mean, you DO know the plan behind this, right? Kamala just waiting in the wings to take over as president. It’s not that she suddenly likes Joe. Joe is a racist and he likes to caress and uncomfortably touch young females, there are plenty of videos on YouTube of him at gatherings (not sure if they’ve been removed now since he’s president). He is also for war.

I’m not saying Trump is the definition of a perfect human being who never did or said anything stupid, but, in his 4 years, what war did you hear about? When is the last time you’ve heard about ISIS? What other president has bounced over to North Korea and made good rocket man?

In these 4 years coming, don’t be shocked if there is war and don’t be shocked when Kamala is smiling as president. Trump may have done some things wrong, and, don’t forget that the media also ignored good things he did while only focusing on the bad, as well as twisted some of his words, but, Biden is no saint, either, nor is Kamala.

Reactions: King Kota

Sabretooth

Reaction score
......I mean, you DO know the plan behind this, right? Kamala just waiting in the wings to take over as president. It’s not that she suddenly likes Joe. Joe is a racist and he likes to caress and uncomfortably touch young females, there are plenty of videos on YouTube of him at gatherings (not sure if they’ve been removed now since he’s president). He is also for war.

I’m not saying Trump is the definition of a perfect human being who never did or said anything stupid, but, in his 4 years, what war did you hear about? When is the last time you’ve heard about ISIS? What other president has bounced over to North Korea and made good rocket man?

In these 4 years coming, don’t be shocked if there is war and don’t be shocked when Kamala is smiling as president. Trump may have done some things wrong, and, don’t forget that the media also ignored good things he did while only focusing on the bad, as well as twisted some of his words, but, Biden is no saint, either, nor is Kamala.

If you want to take a bet over there being a war we can lmao because I’m fairly certain he’s not going to start one. I don’t think he’s a racist or at least not anymore. People can change as time goes on and I believe Biden is the best human being he can be at least right now. And you’re really going to criticize Biden for how he treats women after Trump was our president lmao because you aren’t going to tell me that Trump’s hands are clean when it comes to treating women well. Biden may or may not have overstepped boundaries with women but it could be attributed to him just being an affectionate person. I’m not saying this is definitely the case as you can never know how people truly think and feel but I think it’s a strong possibility.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
If you want to take a bet over there being a war we can lmao because I’m fairly certain he’s not going to start one. I don’t think he’s a racist or at least not anymore. People can change as time goes on and I believe Biden is the best human being he can be at least right now. And you’re really going to criticize Biden for how he treats women after Trump was our president lmao because you aren’t going to tell me that Trump’s hands are clean when it comes to treating women well. Biden may or may not have overstepped boundaries with women but it could be attributed to him just being an affectionate person. I’m not saying this is definitely the case as you can never know how people truly think and feel but I think it’s a strong possibility.

I never said anything about Trump not doing those things, neither of them are saints by any means, as I said in my post, and there’s no denial that both he and Biden are scummy people. If you think the way Biden caresses and touches young girls is okay, I mean, sure, I suppose you may let some guy touch your daughter like that, but, I’d definitely be telling this guy to chill with the weird touching stuff, and, on some of the older girls, you can see a few slightly pull away and/or look uncomfortable.

I certainly hope he isn’t racist anymore, but, other people have said things in the past that they weren’t allowed to forget, so, I don’t think it’s fair to let certain people get away with it. If society is going to shit on people for past things, then, that should go for all. Personally, I don’t hold things a person said a long time ago against them as they’ve had time to grow and learn. I’m just speaking from a society as a whole perspective.

I normally stay away from political discussion because people tend to not really read posts, or just add a narrative that wasn’t there, but, I just wanted to share my thoughts in particular here because people painting Biden as such a great guy is sometimes funny.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck

Well, Americans love conflict and we love to fight. I remember Bill Mauer saying years ago "Americans Love Our Wars" . Not saying President Biden will go out looking for an active combat, but if something comes up, we may not back down. Also, if one of our allies needs assistance we could intervene. There may be an increase presence places where we are already in place. I know more than I am willing to say on here, and I'm sure you understand why I won't say certain things or speculate.

However, the one thing I will say is I saw people posting that we haven't heard from ISIS in three years. I can personally tell you, that is 100% a straight up goddamn lie there.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Yeah, they did, not sure how I feel about that as it’s also a loss of a lot of jobs, but, I don’t know much details about it, either, as I never really dived much in to the pipeline stuff. Can you explain why it’s bad? I’d google but I’d rather bring conversation to the group lol
Keystone is a garbage company with a bunch of leaks....pipe fitters are drunks and junkies and hire idiots.

I know this, I got hired by just showing up.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

ISIS kicked their feet up and went "we ain't gotta do shit, they doing it to themselves."

• Haha
Reactions: Lady Redfield

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Keystone is a garbage company with a bunch of leaks....pipe fitters are drunks and junkies and hire idiots.

So you’re admitting that you’re a drunk a junkie and an idiot.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck

I agree. Budweiser makes better brew.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I never said anything about Trump not doing those things, neither of them are saints by any means, as I said in my post, and there’s no denial that both he and Biden are scummy people. If you think the way Biden caresses and touches young girls is okay, I mean, sure, I suppose you may let some guy touch your daughter like that, but, I’d definitely be telling this guy to chill with the weird touching stuff, and, on some of the older girls, you can see a few slightly pull away and/or look uncomfortable.

I certainly hope he isn’t racist anymore, but, other people have said things in the past that they weren’t allowed to forget, so, I don’t think it’s fair to let certain people get away with it. If society is going to shit on people for past things, then, that should go for all. Personally, I don’t hold things a person said a long time ago against them as they’ve had time to grow and learn. I’m just speaking from a society as a whole perspective.

I normally stay away from political discussion because people tend to not really read posts, or just add a narrative that wasn’t there, but, I just wanted to share my thoughts in particular here because people painting Biden as such a great guy is sometimes funny.

Exactly. People deserve a chance to change. Trump was still actively being a shithead during his presidency lmao. Biden has only spoken about unity and healing so far so I’m sold as of now. If Biden starts to fuck up I’ll call him out on it though so quote me on that.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Sent millions of minorities to Prison but I guess he proclaims to be for unity so we can sweep that under the rug. Depends what ya think was worse.