The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Them peace treaties were just jetting Saudi Arabia get what they wanted....and he didn't have any conflicts because he was in bed with regimes that a different person would've engaged.....I'm also not even going to pretend him approving Israels occupation wasn't blatant Islamophobia.

Also.... :heston

He was an idiot who talked like a 5th grader and hasn't run anything successful.....his only power was failing up words.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Reaction score
No president in history and fostered more hatred and sewn more division in our country than Trump has. It’s genuinely amazing how fucking horrible of a position our country is in right now. 4,000 people dying everyday from COVID, and people storming the capital to protest a fair election to defend their leader who refuses to accept defeat. I feel like America is literally falling apart. During the last three months, when COVID was having a resurgence, Trump instead of focusing on working with his task force to stop the resurgence, he spent all his time attacking American democracy by claiming election fraud and tearing the country apart. COOL!

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Them peace treaties were just jetting Saudi Arabia get what they wanted....and he didn't have any conflicts because he was in bed with regimes that a different person would've engaged.....I'm also not even going to pretend him approving Israels occupation wasn't blatant Islamophobia.

Also.... :heston

He was an idiot who talked like a 5th grader and hasn't run anything successful.....his only power was failing up words.

Please explain the Saudi Arabia thing. They were not one of the countries involved, so please explain that one to me.

Also, please explain the "in bed with" stuff to me. I'm legit interested in this.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I see Jim Cornette has "ranted" about Chris Jericho donating so much money to support Donald Trump.

So what?
And whilst I somewhat agree with Cornette that Jericho could have donated it to charity, it's Jericho's money, he can do whatever he pleases with it. I'm sure nothing would have been said if he donated money to support Biden.

I will never understand why people care so much about who supports who, who does what with their money, etc. I’ve got family on both sides of the political spectrum and I really couldn’t care less. Getting angry about what someone does with their money is hilarious.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I’m just going to say, if the way Trump acted over a lot of shit, was the way Obama acted, a lot of the people who defended Trump would’ve lost their damn MINDS over Obama doing it.

Remember, they lost their mind over a TAN SUIT.

Case in point. Everyone nitpicks every single little thing the President does when they are on the other side of the political line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stellar and Swamps

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
I’m just going to say, if the way Trump acted over a lot of shit, was the way Obama acted, a lot of the people who defended Trump would’ve lost their damn MINDS over Obama doing it.

Remember, they lost their mind over a TAN SUIT.

Case in point. Everyone nitpicks every single little thing the President does when they are on the other side of the political line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is nothing in this post I disagree with. The nitpicking is always ridiculous. Wanna take bets on what Biden will be nitpicked about the most? I'll let you have first pick.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
I will never understand why people care so much about who supports who, who does what with their money, etc. I’ve got family on both sides of the political spectrum and I really couldn’t care less. Getting angry about what someone does with their money is hilarious.

That's Americans with our Holier-than-thou attitude for you. Its in our nature to be judgemental assholes.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Whiny bitch Trump got more impeachments than terms :MJ2:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
There is nothing in this post I disagree with. The nitpicking is always ridiculous. Wanna take bets on what Biden will be nitpicked about the most? I'll let you have first pick.

Probably something to do with his stutter or something like that, since he can't exactly help that. But it truly is ridiculous. Like they was things people said about Obama, I fully agreed with. Like, he was far from perfect and had a lot of faults. But they was some things people just really nitpicky on. Same with Trump, some of the stuff people complained about I'm like. "Dude, you're just TRYING to find a reason to be upset."

The problem with that is, when they pick and pick and pick at every single thing they do, when they actually do something bad it's taken less serious as they complain about legit EVERYTHING they do, so it comes off as being a whiny bitch you know? Like people really need to learn to pick and choose their battles, and then stuff can be taken way more seriously.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Someone in my town was arrested by the FBI for participating in the treason :worried He was one of the ones inside the Capitol

TeaDrinkingLimey

“Glass? Who gives a shit about glass?”
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Probably something to do with his stutter or something like that, since he can't exactly help that. But it truly is ridiculous. Like they was things people said about Obama, I fully agreed with. Like, he was far from perfect and had a lot of faults. But they was some things people just really nitpicky on. Same with Trump, some of the stuff people complained about I'm like. "Dude, you're just TRYING to find a reason to be upset."

The problem with that is, when they pick and pick and pick at every single thing they do, when they actually do something bad it's taken less serious as they complain about legit EVERYTHING they do, so it comes off as being a whiny bitch you know? Like people really need to learn to pick and choose their battles, and then stuff can be taken way more seriously.

That's what I was trying to explain to colleagues at work about Trump.
The media over here were picking up on the tiniest of things he said and did and making a big deal out of it.
Whereas Obama, you didn't really hear too much negativity about.

Sure, Trump is a massive tit-head but every little thing was scrutinised.
Surely he must have had some positive impact whilst in charge?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
That's what I was trying to explain to colleagues at work about Trump.
The media over here were picking up on the tiniest of things he said and did and making a big deal out of it.
Whereas Obama, you didn't really hear too much negativity about.

Sure, Trump is a massive tit-head but every little thing was scrutinised.
Surely he must have had some positive impact whilst in charge?

It's funny to me when people say this bc I know the national media was obviously more favorable to Obama but man it sure didn't feel like that to me when I passed an "Impeach Obama" billboard just about every day in town and everyone here was calling him a Muslim who was going to put all Christians in concentration camps :lol Oh plus it's a miracle anyone in America has guns after 8 whole years of HUSSEIN

The media picking tiny inconsequential things about Trump was just fuel for the right IMO too bc they can then just say "oh look at this dumb thing the lefties are complaining about now" so the media clearly knows what they need to do to stoke fires.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah if you choose to listen to only the media then that's your fault. We all know leaders get picked on more for their personalities than policies so if it seemed like Trump was getting picked on a lot, that's why lmao. I didn't mind him his first three years. It was 2020 that sealed the deal for me with his horrendous response to COVID and then refusing to accept the election. The media had a field day with him this year because of these things but the right wing media still defended him lol. It really just depends where you get your news from.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Watching the inauguration rn. How can the US pretend to have separation of church and state when there's a Bible-thumping priest speaking during it?