The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Absolutely nothing. I miss the days of actually being interested enough in the product, to actually a mark.

Good good, was making sure because I won’t lie, I’m one lol.

But I feel that, as much as I love AEW, wrestling isn’t what it use to be for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Love
Reactions: Swamps

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Good good, was making sure because I won’t lie, I’m one lol.

But I feel that, as much as I love AEW, wrestling isn’t what it use to be for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got to go back to work for a few hours, I'll post the stuff I actually like about AEW in that section when I get back. Hell, I'm behind on posting because I still have to do my Beavis and Butthead thread starring KIF as Beavis, me as Butthead, and Deezy as Stewart! Its gonna be epic!

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Not America.... yet. Take a listen.

TeaDrinkingLimey

“Glass? Who gives a shit about glass?”
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
I see Jim Cornette has "ranted" about Chris Jericho donating so much money to support Donald Trump.

So what?
And whilst I somewhat agree with Cornette that Jericho could have donated it to charity, it's Jericho's money, he can do whatever he pleases with it. I'm sure nothing would have been said if he donated money to support Biden.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
I see Jim Cornette has "ranted" about Chris Jericho donating so much money to support Donald Trump.

So what?
And whilst I somewhat agree with Cornette that Jericho could have donated it to charity, it's Jericho's money, he can do whatever he pleases with it. I'm sure nothing would have been said if he donated money to support Biden.

I'm a huge Cornette fan, but disagree with his politics. A lot of his peers laugh him off because they know he over reacts for the reaction. It's in his character. If you listen to his podcasts, a lot of his comments go against his "beliefs". Still like listening to his stories though. Plus listening to him keeps me up on current wrestling since both companies are pure garbage now.

I'm starting to wonder if the real reason Cornette craps on AEW is because the majority of them are more conservative. Even Papa Khan donated to Trump. Twice.

Also, check out my Cornette appreciation thread, bro. I haven't updated it as much recently, but there are some epic videos in there.

TeaDrinkingLimey

“Glass? Who gives a shit about glass?”
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
I'm a huge Cornette fan, but disagree with his politics. A lot of his peers laugh him off because they know he over reacts for the reaction. It's in his character. If you listen to his podcasts, a lot of his comments go against his "beliefs". Still like listening to his stories though. Plus listening to him keeps me up on current wrestling since both companies are pure garbage now.

I'm starting to wonder if the real reason Cornette craps on AEW is because the majority of them are more conservative. Even Papa Khan donated to Trump. Twice.

Also, check out my Cornette appreciation thread, bro. I haven't updated it as much recently, but there are some epic videos in there.

He makes for a good shoot interview.
Was subscribed to him on YouTube but his shtick wore thin after a while. The only thing he never complained about was MJF.
I'd love to see what he thinks about Wrestling when he's on his deathbed, as no doubt they'll be something "even worse than what we have now."

And maybe you're right about him constantly trashing AEW (hell, it's far from perfect) purely from a political standpoint. Which is just sad.
"You don't share my political beliefs, so that automatically makes you a prick!"
Pathetic.

I'll have a look at the thread, though.
I'm sure they'll be excerpts from shoot interviews I've never heard/seen.

Reactions: Swamps

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Cornette on Bill Maher's show would be :banderas:

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Welp Trump just got impeached for the second time.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Means nothing....don't have to leave or be prosecuted.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Means nothing....don't have to leave or be prosecuted.

Of course he won't be kicked out with 7 days left, but it means that any President in the future will never in their life dare do what Trump did. That means alot to me.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
They'll still do it.....cut taxes to rich assholes who'll line their pocket when they leave politics. Divvy up foreign land to who will pay for it and carve up districts so it helps out their base to vote for them.

Business as usual.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Of course he won't be kicked out with 7 days left, but it means that any President in the future will never in their life dare do what Trump did. That means alot to me.

Yes future Presidents of America. Look what happens when you are the first President since Jimmy Carter to not get The USA involved in a new conflict. Look what happens when you orchestrated 5 Peace Treaties in The Middle East. Look what happens when you call out Government Corruption! Hey, at least he wasn't murdered by the Government like our last President who stood up against it. That is JFK to those who don't know. Interesting that this second impeachment shit didn't happen until Pelosi had her computer taken the other day. Kind of makes you wonder? Well, it does if you are one of those who can think for themselves and not have to repeat what Social Media tells you to think. Keep being good little Lemmings.

When corporations and the banks are funding and pushing your made up agenda, you are not the resistance but instead a useful idiot to Big Brother. The next few weeks are going to be interesting to say the very least.