The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
We aren't gonna agree since you think social media companies that get this large can just do whatever they want even though it's a communication service with millions of people usin' it daily so I personally think at that point freedom of speech should be held above bias control.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
We aren't gonna agree since you think social media companies that get this large can just do whatever they want even though it's a communication service with millions of people usin' it daily so I personally think at that point freedom of speech should be held above bias control.

That’s the thing, Freedom of Speech never has and never will be what you seem to think it is. All it does is protect you and me from getting in trouble from speaking out against the Government. You can shit talk Biden all you want and the Government can’t do anything. But the platform you do it on could.

Plus not everyone on Twitter has that right, as I said last night. So it wouldn’t work.

Aren’t you on the right suppose to want less of the government getting it involved in a business rights? Or is it only rights that could hurt you that you want changed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Freedom of speech doesn’t mean you can incite violence. That’s always what it’s meant. That’s what Trump has been doing over the last four years and especially the last two months. The man sends out incendiary tweets in early morning hours. It’s not good for the country and deserves to be shut down. Not that it matters now since his term is over but the general idea.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Well, maybe if we had less sites gettin' in control with biased left views instead of it just bein' down the middle, I'd have less of a problem with this. It's like folks these days would rather have strict Chinese policies in charge instead of it bein' more open and free. And, I honestly not sure that is what they want but they hated Trump so much that some many just want the complete opposite of what he was doin'.

Also, Sabre if you're gonna say what Trump was doin' was incitin' violence. You have to also attack the deep state for pushin' Antifa riots. It's on both sides.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well, maybe if we had less sites gettin' in control with biased left views instead of it just bein' down the middle, I'd have less of a problem with this. It's like folks these days would rather have strict Chinese policies in charge instead of it bein' more open and free. And, I honestly not sure that is what they want but they hated Trump so much that some many just want the complete opposite of what he was doin'.

Also, Sabre if you're gonna say what Trump was doin' was incitin' violence. You have to also attack the deep state for pushin' Antifa riots. It's on both sides.

Thing is, plenty of people have been banned and everything like that from twitter. Not just on the right either. They just happen to be the ones lately breaking the rules because they are turning into snowflakes and start to do shit they aren’t allowed to do. Hell he probably not more chances than either of us would get.

I do agree with the bottom part here however

Reactions: Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Good so you can ban deep state too. Doesn’t mean Trump shouldn’t have been banned. Just means more should have in addition to him.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I wish we could ban the deep state but haha they're just cowards that cause problems behind the scenes.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yep 100%

Anyone who’s doing things that could insight riots and shit like that should definitely be banned. We don’t need that shit. It makes me sad to see what is becoming of this country. To many times in the last few years people have died, been attacked, to many damn fires, riots, and all that. Right left whatever. I hate all of it. America is fucking better than that shit.

Reactions: Kiffy Lube

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
And the thing is the media portrays racism to a point that gullible folks don't trust other races. Most folks when they meet, they just want the person to be a genuine human bein' these days regardless of that shit these days. I really don't run into my actual racists, just wish the folks that watched too much news actually noticed that.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I can agree to that.

Like I know people who are racist, and sadly some of them are family lol.

But like, not everyone who’s white is racist, hell not everyone who supports Trump is either. I know plenty of Trump supporters who are good people and I understand their reasons for why they support him, and they understand why I don’t. Every race has racist people, but not as many as they would like you to think.

Trust me, I hate the media more than you likely think. I was calling the news fake before Trump ever said “Fake News”

Reactions: Kiffy Lube

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Everyone knows racists I feel cause they’re all over the place. Sucks because I’ve been luckily enough to go to schools that are very racially mixed so I don’t know how anyone could only see someone for their color rather than the type of person they are. I guess if you’ve only grown up around white people then that could increase your chance of racism but it doesn’t mean you have to believe in that. The world would be so much better if everyone was just tolerant but I guess it’s too much to ask.

That being said, banning people who are racists and spread hate speech is a start because ain’t no one got time for that.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Not really a fan of bannin' racists but in this day in age in the eyes of public opinion, you're gonna destroy your life and you deserve all the hate is gonna come your way on place like Twitter. So keep throwin' them that hate as they lose their job in the process.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
I can agree to that.

Like I know people who are racist, and sadly some of them are family lol.

But like, not everyone who’s white is racist, hell not everyone who supports Trump is either. I know plenty of Trump supporters who are good people and I understand their reasons for why they support him, and they understand why I don’t. Every race has racist people, but not as many as they would like you to think.

Trust me, I hate the media more than you likely think. I was calling the news fake before Trump ever said “Fake News”

I can 100 percent back that Blaze was calling out "Fake News" before Trump even said anything about running. He just didn't get banned from the other forums like I did.... then again, I dont think he insulted others and did the other cool things I did to get banned.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I’ve been banned before for jokes. Your point doesn’t hold up.

I’m sure also if I joined this stupid site all the Republicans are going to, and I shit talked Trump, the GOP, etc. I would be banned also. Would I bitch and moan? Nah, because it’s their rules and their right to do it. It is what it is.

Yep and people have been banned from Parler for making left wing jokes so yeah the it only happens on the left wing sites point is false.

Also freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences from private companies