• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
So a guy i work with went to go vote with his wife the other day and his wife was told she wasnt allowed to vote cause she already had they had not voted yet either and to make things even more ackward their son whose been dead for two years apparently voted. The two of them were trump supporters. All post having to do with prasing trump on another buddy fb has been blocked for fact checks as well all it said was getcon trump train yet im seeing more biden friendly post being aporoved but others are not lil strange

Deezy

DZ PZ
So apparently. ....stop counting votes. ...unless it's for Trump.

It's invalid.....which would mean the votes for the other republicans who won are invalid. :hmm

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah that's why some republicans are pulling a "hey wait just a minute here bucko" about his "stop counting votes" shit bc quite a few in the senate and house have won from these votes being counted :heston

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
I just really want Biden to be announced as the winner so Trump can give his inevitable "I'm not conceding" speech.

I'm glad you brought that up as I watching McCain's Speech after he knew he was going to lose to Obama the other day. Dude gave him his props and went out like a gentlemen and Trump is going to go out like the piece of shit he is. Here I have Paper Towels for his tears so it's sweet revenge for the people of Puerto Rico I say after he threw Paper Towels at my people days after a huge Hurricane hit.

MRXY0aS.gif