The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
He's already trying to sue Georgia. ....a state he's winning :MJ:

If Biden wins....will celebrities shut the fuck up for once?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
He's already trying to sue Georgia. ....a state he's winning :MJ:

If Biden wins....will celebrities shut the fuck up for once?

His lead has been shrinking all day and it looks like Biden’s gonna slip one by him there too lol

Ace

Reaction score
Highest turnout rate for an election since 1900 it's looking like :WOW
Not surprising given people could vote through mail. People are way more likely to vote if they don't have to queue up.

Hurt Trump massively too - this election was always gonna be down to how many people the Dems could get to care enough to go out and vote. It was the reason Hilary lost, but the mail-in situation made it easier for enough biden fans to vote.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Not surprising given people could vote through mail. People are way more likely to vote if they don't have to queue up.

Hurt Trump massively too - this election was always gonna be down to how many people the Dems could get to care enough to go out and vote. It was the reason Hilary lost, but the mail-in situation made it easier for enough biden fans to vote.

Don't know about other states, but I couldn't vote by mail in Texas still. Only if you qualify for absentee. We have like a 2 week early voting period to vote in person though and there wasn't a line when I went

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Trump needs to just respect the results. If he loses that should be that. There's no evidence to back up any shady business. This ending up in court would be bad news for America.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
As someone neutral - the Democrats accused Trump of cheating and various other things without any evidence for the whole of his first term. I find it hilarious that people feel he can't point the same finger, when the shoe is on the other foot. The Donkey and the Elephant Party are both filled with moaning sore losers.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
As someone neutral - the Democrats accused Trump of cheating and various other things without any evidence for the whole of his first term. I find it hilarious that people feel he can't point the same finger, when the shoe is on the other foot. The Donkey and the Elephant Party are both filled with moaning sore losers.

Lol Hillary never challenged the election nor claimed she won with no evidence. Trump literally filed lawsuits against three states.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I never mentioned Hilary - Trump has done nothing illegal by filing lawsuits. The point im making is - there was never any evidence when he was impeached. So when the shoe is on the other foot.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I never mentioned Hilary - Trump has done nothing illegal by filing lawsuits. The point im making is - there was never any evidence when he was impeached. So when the shoe is on the other foot.

I personally didn’t think he should’ve been impeached so don’t accuse me of that lol. Anything that interferes with democracy is bullshit. Just because something is legal doesn’t mean you do it like the lawsuits. He’s just a disgruntled piece of shit who knows he’s dead to rights and is making one last sad effort to undermine America for his own sake.

Reactions: Keith

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I didn't accuse you of anything. The point I am making - is the Democrats tried to cheat and break every rule to get Trump out of office, so I think it is hilarious he is following the rules to make sure everything is legal considering the Democrats are proven fraudsters.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I didn't accuse you of anything. The point I am making - is the Democrats tried to cheat and break every rule to get Trump out of office, so I think it is hilarious he is following the rules to make sure everything is legal considering the Democrats are proven fraudsters.

If you think filing fucking lawsuits against every state that doesn’t go your way is good then idk what to tell you.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score

Well actually there was evidence. There was a whole lawsuit over it and people who have worked for Trump testified against him. He was impeeched and was only saved by the Republican House. You can argue like he did that it was all fake news and a conspircial against him, but there's no doubt there was a case to answer.

This is different. This is Election which he happens to losing so he's coming up with every excuse under the sun to try and cling onto power. The FBI have already said that there's nothing wrong with the main-in system. Trump was happy being elected by the same system he is now questioning.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Well actually there was evidence. There was a whole lawsuit over it and people who have worked for Trump testified against him. He was impeeched and was only saved by the Republican House. You can argue like he did that it was all fake news and a conspircial against him, but there's no doubt there was a case to answer.

This is different. This is Election which he happens to losing so he's coming up with every excuse under the sun to try and cling onto power. The FBI have already said that there's nothing wrong with the main-in system. Trump was happy being elected by the same system he is now questioning.

Exactly. And we wouldn’t even need to do it this way if he didn’t allow COVID to wreak havoc in our country. I’m sure he just rather every single American vote in person and spread corona a little more because we’re doing so well as it is. He’s just a sore loser plain and simple. If it was the other way around where Biden was ahead at first and then Trump surged ahead because of mail-in votes, he’d be praising our country for the great job they’re doing.