The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Whether it’s Trumps fault or not, his campaign and presidency and reelection bid has stirred up some deep shit.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
A similar time in which a country has been as divided as we have become (American Civil War aside), is perhaps the 1st Century BCE Roman Republic. Following the assassinations of the Gracchi brothers, politics in Rome became incredibly factionalized between the Populares and the Optimates (or Populist and Conservative factions). Violence would regularly break out, and over a dozen Civil Wars would occur between 121 BCE and ended with Augustus's victory over Marcus Antonius (Mark Antony) and Cleopatra in 30 BC.

Let's hope things don't get that bad... but Rome, the greatest republic to ever exist, could not survive under the strain of its own factionalism, can the US?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I really wish it would get better, but sadly I only see it getting worse and worse in the future.

I’m about to dip and move to another country or some shit. Lol.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk
It doesn't get better outside the country.....this is a global thing unfortunately.

You give your dumbest a platform and validate it......you get these crazy outliers who do bad shit.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I know this is extreme and probably would never work but sometimes I wish that people who act like that would just be thrown in jail. I’m so sick of all this hatred. I swear I can’t imagine what it’s like living your life hating on others because of different views or even what they look like. If you’re that type of person then fuck you and spend some time in prison. Maybe that’ll give you some time to think.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Throwing people on jail for opinions is a slippery slope.

That's why you have people who monitor these things when it turns into threats and not just opinion.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Throwing people on jail for opinions is a slippery slope.

That's why you have people who monitor these things when it turns into threats and not just opinion.

I don’t think he meant throwing people in jail for an opinion. I could be reading it wrong, but I don’t think that’s exactly what he meant..

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I don’t think he meant throwing people in jail for an opinion. I could be reading it wrong, but I don’t think that’s exactly what he meant..

Yeah it was more if you act on it. If you go out and cause a disturbance because you disagree with someone’s views that’s bullshit.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Causing a disturbance is what the police said that happened in Ferguson.

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Ffs I've worked tirelessly to get my restaurant and my college students back on track, then now I seen we are going back to tier 3 full lockdown,

Sir Keir starmer has been saying this for ages and those who are on furlough had till 12am tonight now its extended, lucky I invested wisely when I was younger old or id be scared right now, mates lost his business through this all spin no substance incompetent Conservative Government, all because the party with whom I've gave money to, done a lot of canvassing in my time elected a hard left Incomplete moron in a Jeremy corbyn, which set this fine country back another 10 years. My hope is Starmer is as good as he seems in terms of getting to us to look like we can govern after 15 years of A bloody shit Conservative/Liberal coalition who morally chose to cut spending and stop investing, Then Another three Conservative Governments ffs. Now Gordon brown whenhe was chancellor for 10 years in that time we went from private sector only, to a centrist, progressive, modern Labour party with the two biggest Majority governments in our history and this biggest of the 1900's, then we had the Lehmann bros scandal, it was like watching the worlds economies fall like domino's, made myparty look like within a yearof browns leadership like we couldn't run the economy all that hard work for nothing, man I was pissed off.

I've never seen or read of such drastic ideology in my life when the coalition con/lib made feel ashamed to be British, now we have a bumbling baboon who is a clever man, but so sly and devious , wasn't really a for leaving the E.U really, he was a remainer lead us in the worse crisis the world has ever known then into recession, I hope my party can overturn a 84 seat majority, as its one disaster after another, if I have to in 2025 sit through another five years as covid is going no where I'm quitting the UK and buying a tiny bit of land in South Italy preferably the countryside, out of the way or maybe Spain where its warm, I can't stay here if they win again, this should never of happened now my cousins daughter at 4 years old had covid, passed onto to his fiance with whom he marrying hqs it now too and then my uncles wife's, sisters husband caught off his niece my cousins daughter, there is gonna be riots this time , Boris I hope you're happy a Second wave Is coming because you held back.

Last edited:

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Can we count this as a vote for Trump since Democrats want illegals to vote?

Carter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
American political history is so interesting, as from Thursday with lockdown again, I wanna see a documentary on how your voting system works, seems interesting.

Carter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Can we count this as a vote for Trump since Democrats want illegals to vote?

Count what? How can they vote if there not a u.s. citizen?? Democrats haven't said that, I have a huge passion for politics and nothing of that was said, trump wants the rich to get richer whilst the poor getpoorer at least Biden is progressive, this will be a lot closer than it looks, I got unfortunately trump my a tiny majority not as big as hillary, man there in ther e 70's, I've seen younger men quit the prime minister jobs as either lack the skill or have such bad health or they waited so long to succeed there predecessor they just weren't meant to be p.m ie Gordon Brown brilliant Chancellor, finest we have since Sir Stafford Cripps in 1947.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Richer/poorer stuff is laughable to me. If you're havin' money problems in the US, move to a rural city and get a labor job. It's not difficult.

Reactions: Doom

Carter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Richer/poorer stuff is laughable to me. If you're havin' money problems in the US, move to a rural city and get a labor job. It's not difficult.

Some people can't help being poor and still work, I know many who can't make ends meet it far from laughable.

Carter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
What about people who can't work if they have a disabled family member and they have to spend all there money on him they work?? Is that funny too??