• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Comcast is supposed to be out this far by now but I live around a bunch of old people who probably don't use the internet so it's takin' forever.

Keep your poor person term away from me.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
California is the fifth highest economy in the world.....your country needs them more then they need you.

Come on man, most of their "money" is through taxation. We dont need California. They can keep their homeless population and trashy cities too. They can keep their high ass unemployment rate too.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Come on man, most of their "money" is through taxation. We dont need California. They can keep their homeless population and trashy cities too. They can keep their high ass unemployment rate too.
Oh yeah...taxation is sooooo had.

Also....you got more drugged out bums in rural murica. Bunch of opiod addicted welfare bums.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Well, it’s not like his 10 seconds changes shit anyway. Hell he was only in the movie because cause he wouldn’t let them use the place unless he was in it. So they cut something that was only added for him.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Well, it’s not like his 10 seconds changes shit anyway. Hell he was only in the movie because cause he wouldn’t let them use the place unless he was in it. So they cut something that was only added for him.
And he was clearly checking out young Macaulay Culkin in that scene.